OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
helpppp. Yall I really am in search of a roommate...I'm going to Western Carolina University in the fall and I'm absolutely terrified of random roommate...help!

Does your class have a Facebook page set up? When I confirmed my acceptance for my school last year, they sent a link to the class of 2017 Facebook page and most people found their roommates that way. Everyone would post 10 or so "fun facts" about themselves, along with things like study and sleep habits, if they go out a lot, etc. Then if you saw someone who you think would be "compatible" you just sent them a message and talked a little. It worked really well for most people.

This literally will be the best decision of your life!! Do you know what you'll be majoring in?

ETA: have you done a Make it Miami tour?
No i don't yet :/ and ya i'm super pumped! My friends and I are already planning our trips to come home together in the fall. I ddidn't take a tour but i probably should have, oh well. I've been there enough to ensure my decision :)

No i don't yet :/ and ya i'm super pumped! My friends and I are already planning our trips to come home together in the fall. I ddidn't take a tour but i probably should have, oh well. I've been there enough to ensure my decision :)

I ditched the tours both times I came and just walked around with my mom! You'll love it though!

hmm...maybe one of us has something backwards. I know my teammate was on Garnet Girls, and it was not a dance team! Maybe they named the club team the same thing?? Idk! I just know that's what she was on and what her mom coaches because they posted it on our gym's facebook page the day she made the team
I have a friend on the Garnet Girls! They're FSU's club team that competes at NCA. Not sure what division but here's their Facebook: Garnet Girls Club Cheerleading | Facebook

Just looked it up...my college has neither twitter nor Facebook pages for the freshman to look for roommates :/ guess I'm SOL and have to do random unless by some miracle I find someone

Just looked it up...my college has neither twitter nor Facebook pages for the freshman to look for roommates :/ guess I'm SOL and have to do random unless by some miracle I find someone
Try looking up hashtags... I'm sure there's at least one unofficial page for your class.
Western Carolina right?
Try WCU18 or something like that

Try looking up hashtags... I'm sure there's at least one unofficial page for your class.
Western Carolina right?
Try WCU18 or something like that
Trust me...I've tried just about everything! It's really small for a public school (just barely hit 10,000 last year), so I shouldn't be surprised but it's annoying!!

Honestly random isn't the end of the world.

My sister met her freshman roommate on twitter and they thought they had so much in common. They ended up hating each other, the girl ended up being super slut....and she was uncouth, dirty and triflin

I met my freshman roommate via old fashioned pot luck. We were friends for 7 years until we had a falling out over wedding stuff.

My senior year roommate, met her freshman year roommate in an AOL chat room (it was 2003)....-and they ended up not getting along because she was an alcoholic slut.

In conclusion, roommates you find online turn out to be sluts.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Honestly random isn't the end of the world.

My sister met her freshman roommate on twitter and they thought they had so much in common. They ended up hating each other, the girl ended up being super slut....and she was uncouth, dirty and triflin

I met my freshman roommate via old fashioned pot luck. We were friends for 7 years until we had a falling out over wedding stuff.

My senior year roommate, met her freshman year roommate in an AOL chat room (it was 2003)....-and they ended up not getting along because she was an alcoholic slut.

In conclusion, roommates you find online turn out to be sluts.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
HAHAHAHAAHAH you literally just made my night. This was the greatest "conclusion" of my life seriously. ily

Latest posts

Back