All-Star Coming Soon: Fierce Board App

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't edit a post in this app it looks like. That's probably not something you can fix though...

Sent from the Fierce Board App

I have 7 testers right now. There are some bugs but I have been in communication with the developers. I resubmitted again today and no matter what will let this version get approved. It takes about two weeks to get approved. After approved it will be .99 but I'm sure ill do some contests to give it away.

King, I tried to upload a picture through the app and I couldn't. Not sure if it was just me or that I'm using beta but I thought I'd let you know!

I just tried to upload a photo and couldn't either. The message I got was that I didn't have permission.

The nerve!

I have 7 testers right now. There are some bugs but I have been in communication with the developers. I resubmitted again today and no matter what will let this version get approved. It takes about two weeks to get approved. After approved it will be .99 but I'm sure ill do some contests to give it away.

2 weeks to get approved but 4 minutes to get rejected.. :rolleyes:

I need to go check permissions.

Maybe the cool Cheer Dad's can qualify for automatic winner status on any contests ;)

Good luck!

Sent from the Fierce Board App that's cooler than ACEDAD's

Can there be a way to use the ignore feature on tapatalk? I have people ignored on the computer, but its useless if you use tapatalk.

Can there be a way to use the ignore feature on tapatalk? I have people ignored on the computer, but its useless if you use tapatalk.

It is being added. There is a lot of features in the pipeline for the custom TapATalk app, including working with the Wiki. Thats why I invested in it. I knew it wouldn't have all now but I wanted it up and working so people could use it ASAP.

It is being added. There is a lot of features in the pipeline for the custom TapATalk app, including working with the Wiki. Thats why I invested in it. I knew it wouldn't have all now but I wanted it up and working so people could use it ASAP.

Awesome! Thanks for all your hard work :)

King , is there a way you could consolidate the shimmies for a specific post in the alerts. Like " User A, User B, User C along with 5 other users Shimmy-ed your " insert one of my many clever posts here" post. Sort of like an instagram feed.

I don't know but there's 2.0 version of tapatalk, could be that it works with it.
But i'm not sure what the extras are on the "special" version.

Send from my not so cool tapatalk without special version.

Back