All-Star Coming Soon: Fierce Board App

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King , is there a way you could consolidate the shimmies for a specific post in the alerts. Like " User A, User B, User C along with 5 other users Shimmy-ed your " insert one of my many clever posts here" post. Sort of like an instagram feed.
Yes please! Like it is on facebook "Friend X, Y, Z, and 2 others liked your photo" is how I think of it. (I get every like on instagram as a notification) Just because when I get a bunch of shimmies I don't want to click on each one just to have it go to the same post, but sometimes they're on different posts so if the ones on the same post were grouped together it would be nice :)

King , is there a way you could consolidate the shimmies for a specific post in the alerts. Like " User A, User B, User C along with 5 other users Shimmy-ed your " insert one of my many clever posts here" post. Sort of like an instagram feed.

I believe tapatalk 2.0 does that. The custom version will be updated to 2.0 in the summer.

I turn off shimmy notifications.

Sent from the Fierce Board App! || Android App

Last night and this morning, the app gave me a message that it couldn't connect to the forum and just kept the spinning icon going. Finally just deleted and reinstalled. Just FYI

Last night and this morning, the app gave me a message that it couldn't connect to the forum and just kept the spinning icon going. Finally just deleted and reinstalled. Just FYI

Thank you. I think I updated some stuff. There are quite a few beta versions floating around between the 7 of you. The released version people will buy should be standardized.

I went back to your last link you sent me to reinstall. Let me know if I need a different one.

I went back to your last link you sent me to reinstall. Let me know if I need a different one.

It is always the same link, the file you download is just updated.

Okay. And noticed I needed to revise my signature since it implied I was using the Android version and I'm not.

Sent from the Fierce Board App! || Top Secret iPhone unreleased version.

Okay. And noticed I needed to revise my signature since it implied I was using the Android version and I'm not.

Sent from the Fierce Board App! || Top Secret iPhone unreleased version.

It did that to me as well, but I assumed that was because I actually did log into the Android version to take some screen shots for King.

Just testing something... Enjoy this photo of a cute puppy
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1362539639.405796.jpg

Hmmm still getting the photo permissions error from the iPhone version....bummer

Sent from the Fierce Board App that's cooler than ACEDAD's

Back