All-Star Coming Soon: Fierce Board App

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just a couple of minor things for the android app:
Is it possible at some point for the "like" button to say shimmy?
Is there a way of clicking on a quote in a post taking you to the original post like you can do on the website?
Is there a way of seeing if I've been shimmied (unlikely!)? I don't get alerts or anything when I open the app, but if I open the website I may occasionally have a few shimmies as alerts which have ben there since before I last used the app on my phone.

Just a couple of minor things for the android app:
Is it possible at some point for the "like" button to say shimmy?
Is there a way of clicking on a quote in a post taking you to the original post like you can do on the website?
Is there a way of seeing if I've been shimmied (unlikely!)? I don't get alerts or anything when I open the app, but if I open the website I may occasionally have a few shimmies as alerts which have ben there since before I last used the app on my phone.

Eventually yes to shimmy.

Yes to go to.

Yes to alerts.

All being worked on.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Reactions: Ren
Haha, in a quoted post at the top there's a blue bar with the person's name on, then a little upwards arrow- if you click on it it takes you to that post :) great for stalking drama threads!
Huh. I always wondered what that arrow was. Thanks!

Haha, in a quoted post at the top there's a blue bar with the person's name on, then a little upwards arrow- if you click on it it takes you to that post :) great for stalking drama threads!
:eek: Never even noticed the arrow!

No response yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

Hahaha I didn't even notice the arrow until now! Thanks for pointing that out to me guys :)

Btw... I am so darn anxious for this app to come out!!!!

King when I look at the alerts on the iphone, they don't clear out and are still showing when I visit the online site.

King when I look at the alerts on the iphone, they don't clear out and are still showing when I visit the online site.

Yes. The plugging for our forum got updated and has some bugs. the bugs got the app to be rejected AGAIN from the app store. I have already told them and they are focussing on helping me get the app through. Thanks for the heads up.

Back