OT Concerts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Backstreet Boys when I was 8 was my favorite concert ever. I can still remember every detail like it was yesterday. I got to meet them after, too! It was probably one of, if not THE, best moment of my childhood. I still watch their youtube music videos weekly, but I was at orientation when they were in Pittsburgh with NKOTB. I was pissed.

Recently I went to Lady Gaga's Monster Ball Tour and let me tell you, she.was.amazing. I was never a huge gaga fan before, but my friend has a box at the arena and invited me to go for free, so I accepted. I was completely converted into a diehard little monster after that night. It was a whole theatrical extravaganza, like nothing I've ever seen. It was just WOW! I got to keep her main guitarist's pick, too!

I have ALWAYS wanted to go see Taylor Swift. I was a diehard fan before she became TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!, back when she had just released "Tim McGraw", but I have been out of town for her Speak Now Tour, Fearless Tour, and when she opened for Tim McGraw. I got tickets to see her 8 rows back in concert last christmas but I had to give them away, because like NKOTBSB, I was at orientation that weekend. It's probably best, as no weekend could ever live up to seeing Taylor Swift and BSB live in a span of 48 hours. I'm jealous of all you guys who have gotten to see her!

Blue Man Group when I was 15 (maybe? Idr.)
Our college brings in performers twice a year, one is even free. So B.o.B. came in the Fall 2010 semester and Pitbull came in the Spring 2011 semester. B.o.B was amazing. I don't even like rap music, I just went to go and cuz it was less than $20 and I had nothing better to do that night. I LOVED IT. Talk about putting your heart into your shows. Pitbull was ok, but he didn't come on stage until a little after 10 after we had all been waiting since like 6. And being the cheer music freak I am, it was like listening to Top Gun music, only live.

OH MY GOD! I'm so obsessed. I was on the other side, like under the roof thing so we didn't get wet which was great haha. But seriously, no concert will ever top that. Ever. I was crying and laughing and singing that whole time. Lost my voice and gave my friend a bruise because I was grabbing her arm so hard when they first came out. Ahhh I love it. I follow Donnie on twitter and he said we were his favorite haha. YAYYY NKOTBSB <3 I'm so glad you posted that so I could relive it haha.

I got wet. Didn't matter. I kept hitting my friends yelling, "Can you believe this!!!!!?!!! Ahhhh!!" and grinning and jumping up and down like I was 10. You're right, no concert will EVER top that. I went online the minute I got home and tried to find another location to see them again....and then I remembered I was broke. I was so jealous of the girls they pulled up onstage! Of course, I think I may have passed out from excitement had it been me, so maybe it was for the best, lol. Now I want to go again, right now! :cloud9:

My very first concert was Barney: Live at age 3 in Oregon :) I don't remember it but I believe it was fun...

I saw Aaron Carter when I was 8 or 9 at the Oregon State Fair.... BEST.FREAKING.NIGHT.OF.MY.LIFE. I'm still in love with him <3 <3 :cloud9:

I then went to Everlife/Hannah Montana/Cheetah Girls for my 11th birthday/my friends 7th birthday.. I was a total Disney girl :p

I saw Metro Station at the House of Blues in Orlando for my 13th birthday... That was my first, REAL concert experience.. It was awesome!!

My best friend and I have vowed to see Hollywood Undead in concert at least once.. I personally want to see BVB (Black Veil Brides) live, Andy Biersack.. :jawdrop: hehe :)

My first concert was Hilary Duff when I was 7. I've gone to Avril Lavigne, Jonas Brothers, KISS, and Justin Bieber. The most recent one I went to is Bruno Mars. My favorite has to be KISS! :)

What has everyone's favourite concert been. Any up-coming concerts that your excited about?
A few years ago I saw beyonce live and after seeing this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFba6av_zr0 cannot wait to see her live again.

I made a vow after the beyonce experience tour to go see her but the closest she got to me was new orleans and it was sold out :( but if she tours in the states I'll drive to Texas because I know she will be there.

i have seen:
lady antebellum 2x's
sugarland
The Rocket Summer/bryce 2x's
We are the in crowd
Paramore 2x's
he is we 4x's (just returned from back to back concerts of theirs)
the afters 2x's
kid cudi
dead by sunrise
afi
This summer im going to see carter hulsey, forever the sickest kids, we the kings, going to warped tour, then what ever comes up :)

Hands down: MUSE was the best ever!

I'm looking foreward to Highfield Festival in August with 30 Seconds To Mars, Foo Fighters (YAAAY), Dropkick Murphys and loads more. :D

I made a vow after the beyonce experience tour to go see her but the closest she got to me was new orleans and it was sold out :( but if she tours in the states I'll drive to Texas because I know she will be there.
The beyonce experience was the concert i saw too and I was still in awe 2 hours after!

Has anyone had a bad concert experience. I went to see PCD and ive never had a worst time. They were an hour late to the stage, which I know there is always mishaps but when they came jessica wasnt even there and they only played for just over an hour.

I have ALWAYS wanted to go see Taylor Swift. I was a diehard fan before she became TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!, back when she had just released "Tim McGraw", but I have been out of town for her Speak Now Tour, Fearless Tour, and when she opened for Tim McGraw. I got tickets to see her 8 rows back in concert last christmas but I had to give them away, because like NKOTBSB, I was at orientation that weekend. It's probably best, as no weekend could ever live up to seeing Taylor Swift and BSB live in a span of 48 hours. I'm jealous of all you guys who have gotten to see her!

Wow, I never ever meet anyone who was a fan of her back when!! (Other then my little group of groupie friends lol) I first saw her when she opened for Brad Paisley 4 years ago, and that was when she still met with anyone who wanted to meet her after the concert was over, line up and she stayed until every last person met her (totally free too). I was going through chemo at the time, and she had already given me a personalized picture signed, but I got to meet her as well and get my picture with her & chat with her for a bit and meet her Mom. Let me tell you, she was THE sweetest person, and so genuine. She told me she would be praying for me, and 2 days later we found out the cancer was gone :) I still have the picture I look at all the time lol Whatever you do, try to see her in concert, you will enjoy every second of it!!!

Has anyone had a bad concert experience. I went to see PCD and ive never had a worst time. They were an hour late to the stage, which I know there is always mishaps but when they came jessica wasnt even there and they only played for just over an hour.
I saw the Black Eyed Peas and it was...okay. It was a fun night, but I was just expecting more from them. My seats were pretty bad, but they just didn't sound good.

If anyone has the chance to see Katy Perry, you have to see her!! Her concert was so amazing. So was Taylor Swift's. Both were hands down the best concerts I've seen.

My favorite concert was Paramore last summer, front row, oh yeaaaah!!!
I saw them again 3 weeks ago but nothing can compete with the show last summer, ahh loved it.

Back