All-Star Confessions Of A Cheermom

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My tried so hard to be into the sport. She went to every comp with me sat in the arena lobby and read the entire comp. When I walked off the mat to find she had my drink, inhaler ready, and pealed me out of the velvet.

Seat stalkers unite!!

I'd love to learn more about your snack smuggling methods.

And if we're really going underground, we'd all love a cheer voodoo lesson.

Gift wrap. Most appropriate for your Christmas themed competitions, but can be modified for pretend birthdays or big sister/brother, little sister/brother gifts. Once in your seat, unwrap and enjoy!

Maybe I'll look into conducting a voodoo seminar at NCA or Cheersport this year...

HATE VIP sections. You can only see what is happening in one panel of the mat. I'm a seat stalker and absolutely WILL find a spot in the center far enough back to see the whole mat before my cp performs. And then I will set up camp there for as long as is necessary. Luckily, most of our comps have arena seating.
And I always feel guilty - when everyone gets up from our gym to move to the front and I don't go with them - but I just hate it up close. Plus I can't stand when people record performances on their iPads, I somehow seem to be an iPad magnet and that parent is always in front of me.

Back