All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Confession:

I'm Google obsessed. I found this board through a search rabbit hole when I was trying to figure out why our team was almost disqualified at their second competition. I still don't understand any of the deductions (yet), but I'm glad I found this board.

The few times I've received alerts, I automatically assumed it was someone with a billy club saying "get outta here, newb". Very glad the alerts were shimmies instead.

I absolutely loathe competition/recital day until she goes back to warm up, and I can rationally appreciate how lucky we are to be able to spend the day with family and see a positive change made in our girl.

It's not like you couldn't get your name changed before though. I don't think Kingston every told anyone no if they asked.

You're right - as long as you asked - you could get it changed. I suppose it makes it easier for Kingston now! (which is good!) :)

Fierceboard is the only place that I can actually express my love for cheerleading and not be called a "wannabe" or get made fun of for being a completely cheer obsessed non-cheerleader. Thanks guys. :)

- i feel like half the time im on the board i just go on a shimmying spree without paying attention
- i still feel like ive only been on here for a few months
-the boards make me wish more then anything that i was still cheerleading
-half the time when i write something i feel like its just a bunch of nonsense word vomit and nobody gets what i actually mean
-i hate when i write something and six people after me write the same thing
-i wish i still lived in the states at times so i would have gotten the chance to meet some people
-i was at Canadian Nationals a couple years ago and saw somebody with the fierce bow but didnt wanna say anything because i was with a bunch of teammates and it would have been totally awkward
-i feel like some of my opinions are useless
-i wish i knew more people from the boards
-i dont understand where i got all my shimmys from

^all of the above

But now I find myself posting cat memes on certain threads :oops:

i'd just like to throw this out there, I have been in a "cat obsession" phase long before it came to the fierceboard. however, its kinda weird. because you see, I don't hate cats, but I really am not madly in love with them lol it all started when someone in my cohort showed me the "kittens inspired by kittens" video, and they got me to do say it in the voice. then it turned into me posting funny cat pictures all over their facebook walls. and then slowly went downhill from there, with me meowing in class and drawing whiskers on my finger. soooo pretty much everyone thinks I'm a crazy cat lady, when in reality I'm very much a dog person. :D

One of my coaches are on the boards and I'm afraid they might know who I am and yell at me for some reason even though I don't post anything negative...

And I'm scared of girls from rival gyms knowing who I am and judging me for it lol. Whenever someone at the gym brings FB up, I usually just play dumb ;)

Fierceboard is the only place that I can actually express my love for cheerleading and not be called a "wannabe" or get made fun of for being a completely cheer obsessed non-cheerleader. Thanks guys. :)

Similarly, FB is a place someone gets what it is to be a cheer mom.

No I am not living out any childhood regrets through my CP, I am not crazy, and I would be / am just as supportive of my other non-CPs.

Senior Elite's mix from 2011 is my ringtone and one day at work, I forgot to put it on silent. The owner of the company came to my office to talk to me and sure enough I hear "but I'll be with you wherever you are *ding* I'm already there". He looked at me like I was nuts as I scrambled to turn my phone off.

Back