All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate when someone makes a blanket umbrella/rhetorical type statement....generally showing shade about something. And it's obvious they're being facetious.

Yet someone else wants to creep up with an unwarranted indoctrinating statement of explanation.

And it's like duh...but who sent for you?

i have more...:rolleyes:

- at camps or comps i buy cheap shirts or if they are giving them out for free towards the end i get as many as i can thinking "i can try to trade or sell these!"
- people that know me think im some creepy obsessive cheerleader with wayy too many bows (i sell them, but still i have like almost 100 now...)
- i have to look at someone during cheers if we face the crowd. no everyone or i lose it and get scared. I have funny stories because of this during last football season
- I love getting stretched, and seeing how shocked people get when they see how flexible i am
- i listen to cheer music, every morning before school, on the way to school, during school. then half sing it sometimes to myself at practice/games
- If you dont have a decent poof, but yet tried for one. im judging you. and may or may not make a comment to a friend if its that bad...
- i want my kids to cheer. if i have all sons or kids that hate cheer it will break my heart

Sometimes, I kinda pre-shimmy a post because it has a lot of likes, but then when I go back and read it, I realize that I don't totally agree and I "unshimmy"...:oops:

#keepingitreal

I also am hesitant to believe cheernews or cheerdrama on here if the post is coming from someone with very few shimmies.

#shimmiesonfierceboardarestatus

i start to write my own script for Bring It On movie :) The title will be: "Bring It On! Taking Over The World" i got so much inspiration from Fierceboard (including its whole thing drama of whoadeedle). i hope i can finish it before March :D

YESSS YESSS YESSS! Join the cat lady party! Haha woohoo!
I may have to considering I've fallen in love with my best friends cat dexter he's a baby Siamese and is so freaking precious he's white and part of his face has like charcoal colour on it and it looks like he put his face in soot or something and got dirty and for whatever reason I think it's super adorable

Excuse my terrifying face I was excited...
7ygune7a.jpg

i hardly ever post and when i post its always about finland... i guess i should start posting more about normal things

You will be very disappointed lol
Have you seen your "billboard" on Times Square? Not sure if it's still up, but the photo was definitely sasha fierce!!

I've only seen the WW show a few times, I loved her from her WBLS shock jock days. She had all the sweet tea back then. I think she is a bit more wholesome now. Anywho, when I see the her tv commercials, I think there goes NJ Coach!

Back