All-Star Craptastic Allstars Rumors/questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why bother? If they won't take our Susie, they won't take anyone.

In fact, I heard from Susie's best friend's cousin's naturopath that the Level 7 Bedets are SO super secret this year that they're only performing in super-super-super-secret competitions that you need $1,000 and a special password to attend. Guarantee that no matter where they perform, they'll stink up the place.

Crap. . . :(

Ok guys, I'm having some computer issues today so hang tight. (I'm betting Susies dad, AKA @newcheerdad had something to do with it) Bitterness will get you nowhere!!!!!

Which summer camp will Crap doo doo?
We host our own summer camps. "Camp Crap" teaches all you need to know to be the crappiest you can be. Plus, no one will take us anymore....something about the odor coming from our rooms or whatever. I think they were just jealous.

What are the requirements for Craptastic All Stars?! I am interested in trying out. Seems like a fabulous program!!!!
Tick tocks for sure!! And you're name cannot be Susie - no exceptions!! Please know that we DO take under and over age athletes for our Sr team and we have staff on duty to "update" your birth certificates in a safe and professional way.

I just heard that you're holding super secret tryouts for your Level 7 team. I'm on my way over! The gps is broken but I can follow the smell. See ya soon!

Why bother? If they won't take our Susie, they won't take anyone.

In fact, I heard from Susie's best friend's cousin's naturopath that the Level 7 Bedets are SO super secret this year that they're only performing in super-super-super-secret competitions that you need $1,000 and a special password to attend. Guarantee that no matter where they perform, they'll stink up the place.
Crap. . . :(
@fullpass COME ON IN! Follow your nose and you can't miss us. Big brown building with lots of fly's around. And DON'T listen to this @newcheerdad , he's a bitter parent because Susie stinks, and not in the good Crappy way we want.

Ok guys, I'm having some computer issues today so hang tight. (I'm betting Susies dad, AKA @newcheerdad had something to do with it) Bitterness will get you nowhere!!!!!

Oh, so now you're accusing me of messing with your computer? Just because I still have admin access to CrapNet doesn't mean I installed spyware or viruses on your machine. Scurrilous lies, I tell you.

Is it true that you make your flyers eat ice cream and corn only before comps to make sure they squeeeeeeze? I think that's the best conditioning ever!!

And I always thought your name was Bubble Guts. What's up with the "Toes" thing??

Is it true that you make your flyers eat ice cream and corn only before comps to make sure they squeeeeeeze? I think that's the best conditioning ever!!

And I always thought your name was Bubble Guts. What's up with the "Toes" thing??

I, I, I...:confused:

Fresh off seeing "Bridesmaid"...was that one of your flyers in the sink at the bridal shop? (In brief, food poisoning scene.:eek:)

ok. so i overheard in the restroom that Susie's mom's cousin Barfy (who is a coach at Hurlers) said that UR-IN has a deal going with GK, who just merged with Kimberly-Clark, for a new super whizzy blinged-out absorbant day 2 uni free of charge for their 2011-12 level 7 team named Poise. a) how do you feel about this, and b) does Craptastic have any sort of a deal like this in the works with Depends?

pssh craptastic has NOTHING on tranny cat allstars... after winning a worlds ring since 04 you guys basicly just need to sit down. also lets not forget our hundreds of cheersport jackets and of course are nca jackets. we already won worlds. so um bam! YOU MAY BE CRAP BUT YOU AINT GOT NOTHING ON A TRANNY CAT! *MEOW* SCRATCH F-I-E-R-C-E

Back