OT Dance Moms: Miami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
"People are jealous of me because I'm tall and really pretty"-Sammy
Yeah girl? You have braces, buck teeth, and wear CHOKERS. No.

I've decided I really don't like this...it's just so scripted, and not even in the good way. I don't like any of the dancers/moms, and for gods sake: someone give Lucas a shirt already!
I think we should steer clear of talking about the kids on here. She is 12 and a beautiful girl.

FanChat is new...Now you can see what people on twitter are saying about the show, while you're watching...

Yeah my guide said FanChat (10pm rather than 9pm) and the description was slightly diff. from the description from the 9pm rerun of the episode from last week....but it was the same episode. I def. don't need to see what people are saying on twitter while watching

I think Kimmy is my only favorite on the show, except maybe Hannah. I don't think they are even close to the Pittsburgh girls in terms of technique. Maybe it is just the way they edit the performances but it seems like Sammy and Lucas are the only ones I've seen perform a proper turn sequence. And again they were not even close to Maddie or Chloe. Has any of the Miami kids competed against Abby's kids in solos?
I prefer Abby's (Gia's) choreography over the V&A's. All of the Miami performances are very Mia Michael's (which is fine) and I have yet to see them compete in lyrical or acrobatics. (Unless they did this week because I havent watched this week's yet).

I love how you put Gia's choreography haha, (not directed towards you but in general)but how everybody is calling stars a 'gym' when Dance places are really called studios. Regardless, I like it even though its a spin off and thats one of my little pet peeves :)

I SAW HANNAH'S MOM AT THE SWAN AND DOLPHIN TODAY!

Is Starz competing at Dance Worlds? We were hoping to see ALDC at NDA this year but they weren't there. Is NDA is different type of compeitive dance than say Showstoppers?
BTW each week I love Victor a little more :) He reminds me so much of our coach Cody!

Is Starz competing at Dance Worlds? We were hoping to see ALDC at NDA this year but they weren't there. Is NDA is different type of compeitive dance than say Showstoppers?
BTW each week I love Victor a little more :) He reminds me so much of our coach Cody!
Maybe! I have no clue but I'm guessing that's why she's here

Yes, NDA is totally different from Showstoppers. NDA is more for allstar and school teams, kids who do might have started dance a little later on, kids who are already on a allstar cheer team and want to dance, while Showstoppers is for kids who started dance at 2 and who foucs on technique. When you see studio dancers vs. allstar dancers, you see the difference. Most studio dancers/teachers have no idea about NDA/Cheersport/Worlds dance competitions, and to be honest, when they do find out about them, they don't take the time to prepare for them. Studio people have their own competitions, which our their "worlds".

When I watched the first episode of Dance Moms Miami, I thought it was really scripted compared to the Abby Lee Dance Moms. I mean the whole Cathy fiasco and stuff is obviously scripted, but for some reason it doesn't really show in the original Dance Moms. Dance Moms Miami seemed like it had to really force drama from the moms....or maybe that's just how they roll. I don't know. That's my opinion, though. Oh, and I'd have to catch up on episodes. I heard they're finally putting Mia Diaz on the show. Yay! <3

Back