OT Dance Moms Season 2.5!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This show is just getting more and more contrived with the drama. I basically had it on as background noise last night and I didn't even watch the last 10 minutes.

Not sure why they didn't show this on the episode but here is the full group dance from this week. It is actually one they did with a lot of their company, probably 15 people in the dance but they made it work for the show.

I was alwys wondering about costumes. Are the moms pay for every custom? do they get new customs for every dance and they pay for it?

I was alwys wondering about costumes. Are the moms pay for every custom? do they get new customs for every dance and they pay for it?
They get new costumes almost every week. they sometimes reuse old ones if they have a dance to match it. The moms pay for costumes if the dance is not for the show but the ones you see on the show are payed for by lifetime.

They get new costumes almost every week. they sometimes reuse old ones if they have a dance to match it. The moms pay for costumes if the dance is not for the show but the ones you see on the show are payed for by lifetime.
Now that's insider info I like learning. Good for them in getting Lifetime to pay for those costumes; I know we complain about the price of cheer uniforms but the number of costume they need at each competition truly boggles my mind.

Now that's insider info I like learning. Good for them in getting Lifetime to pay for those costumes; I know we complain about the price of cheer uniforms but the number of costume they need at each competition truly boggles my mind.

While you are giving inside scoop cheergirl4444, does Lifetime also pay for transportation and lodging at all of the away comps? I cannot imagine buying a last minute plane ticket to LA!

Quadruple post! Sorry! Crazy iPhone!

While you are giving inside scoop cheergirl4444, does Lifetime also pay for transportation and lodging at all of the away comps? I cannot imagine buying a last minute plane ticket to LA!
Absolutely lifetime pays for that! lifetime pays for everything show related including music, costumes, transportation, lodging, etc. lifetime does not pay for family members to attend though so if the dads or siblings want to tag along they have to pay for it themselves.

Absolutely lifetime pays for that! lifetime pays for everything show related including music, costumes, transportation, lodging, etc. lifetime does not pay for family members to attend though so if the dads or siblings want to tag along they have to pay for it themselves.

Good for them!! I cannot even imagine the expense!

Great Deal! Do the families get paid as well? Or just the studio?

Back