OT Dance Moms Season 2.5!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I feel bad for Chloe.

She has now had to do that flick of her hands behind her while walking in three dances. I am far from a dance expert, but I am getting annoyed with that move.

Or if you're Abby say "some kids are just special!" or "i don't care"
Sadly, in my experience, the child who consistently receives special treatment doesn't do as well in the long run when the special treatment ends or he/she is out in the real world and finds out they're no longer the favorite. Wish my crystal ball was working because I'd love to see into the future here. It sure seems as if Chloe will be better able to handle different instructors and choreographers in the future as she knows already she has to work her tail off and fight for any little bit of recognition or praise. I'm thinking she may be the ALDC dancer better equipped for the "real world" of dance, not Maddie.

My favorite Maddie solo ever! I am so glad that out of all of the solos Maddie has done Abby chose this one for the show! Beautiful dance, with a beautiful girl, for a beautiful woman.

So...it's okay for them to get 5th as long as they beat CADC but if they get 2nd by a tenth of a point it's the end of the world.

So...it's okay for them to get 5th as long as they beat CADC but if they get 2nd by a tenth of a point it's the end of the world.

Did you see the solos? All the top 4 girls looked like they were wearing the same jackets. Maybe it's a studio Abby knows is actually better than her.

Your cheer gym would probably be happier with 5 at Cheersport or NCA than the smaller local nationals down the road with teams you know you can beat.

Did you see the solos? All the top 4 girls looked like they were wearing the same jackets. Maybe it's a studio Abby knows is actually better than her.

Your cheer gym would probably be happier with 5 at Cheersport or NCA than the smaller local nationals down the road with teams you know you can beat.

But beating CADC is the end all be all of Abby's career. She makes it a bigger deal than it needs to be. And the competition they barley lost at was supposedly the "best of the best", remember? And yes I did see the solos, but I wasn't talking abut the solos. I was talking about the group dance.

But beating CADC is the end all be all of Abby's career. She makes it a bigger deal than it needs to be. And the competition they barley lost at was supposedly the "best of the best", remember? And yes I did see the solos, but I wasn't talking abut the solos. I was talking about the group dance.

Eh I don't believe anything that comes out of Abby's mouth. It's all editing. Even the new cheer show makes it sound like her local Jamfest Nationals is the best of the best.

Although I must say that it seems like the only reason they went to Ohio was to beat CADC, so I guess goal accomplished.

Back