OT Dance Moms Season 2.5!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Or scripted. She just wants her 15 minutes of fame.
THIS....It's getting harder to watch and for the most part I have tuned out because they have brought in writers that couldn't cut it on the soap network and have made this completely about drama. How many times did Abby say "if Paige just does the dance I taught her she'll beat Kendall", then has Kelly and Paige practicing in a mystery room in the studio, and then acts totally shocked that the dance was changed? And I find it hard to believe that even the biggest drama-mama in the universe would change choreography behind the studio owner's back and put her kid in that position. I think those 15 minutes of fame were up last season and it's time for Dance Moms to exit the stage!

I just this show gets those moms to a place where they want to be in life and opens rather closes doors for those kids. I still smh when I think about Chloe doing that meat commercial (or was it beef jerky) for Cathy's husband that time....

1st: AMAZING! But I have seen better.
2nd: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
3rd: Top three... Except your 3rd.... BOTTOM OF THE PYRAMID.

I am surprised at how much they didn't show on the episode this week...A LOT happened and they didn't even show the half of it. Paige's dance was hardly changed at all, she put in a few turns and leaps to get the technique she needed.
Abbys main goal on the SHOW is to beat Cathy but outside of the show they hardly even see each other at competitions.
also, to clear things up, they do not have any writers for the show.

did anyone watch breaking pointe?? its a reality series about ballet west, one of the top ballet companies in the country. it gave me my dance fix, but didnt have all the fake drama that dance moms does! dont get me wrong, i love dance moms, but breaking pointe is prob one of the best dance shows ive seen in a long time! i just hope it gets picked up for another season!

did anyone watch breaking pointe?? its a reality series about ballet west, one of the top ballet companies in the country. it gave me my dance fix, but didnt have all the fake drama that dance moms does! dont get me wrong, i love dance moms, but breaking pointe is prob one of the best dance shows ive seen in a long time! i just hope it gets picked up for another season!

Yes!! I kept meaning to start a thread on this show! I thought for a reality show, it was pretty well done. Sure there could have been more dancing but I think most of the drama was definitely more subtle and real. I too hope it gets picked up for another season. 6 episodes was just not enough.

The way they filmed it, with all the cuts of of the city/the mountains,etc. for transitions and them at coffee shops or things to chat reminded me of The Hills type of shows a bit haha. I did like the dance portions though and admire their amazing skill. The dancers were all generally likeable as well (except for whatever girl it was that was rex's "friend but not girlfriend but he wants her to be his girlfriend, etc etc.").

The way they filmed it, with all the cuts of of the city/the mountains,etc. for transitions and them at coffee shops or things to chat reminded me of The Hills type of shows a bit haha. I did like the dance portions though and admire their amazing skill. The dancers were all generally likeable as well (except for whatever girl it was that was rex's "friend but not girlfriend but he wants her to be his girlfriend, etc etc.").

Allison was the least likeable person on the show!

very surprised by what was shown on this episode. the Abby and Christi fight about Chloe was much worse. Brooke had a breathtaking solo that placed second i am upset they didn't show it, and Payton placed seventh not second.

Back