OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hmm I wonder what Vivi and makenzie's duet looked like- I hate when they dont show all the dances!!

Hmm I wonder what Vivi and makenzie's duet looked like- I hate when they dont show all the dances!!
33ah343.jpg

IK! I saw one of the girls wearing this so I looked up dance moms pics and found this. And as you can see this was at the starpower competition. :banghead:

Cathy is completely ruining this show for me. How is it that Abby can get mad at all the other parents for voicing their opinions but this woman gets to do what she wants when her daughter looks like a hot mess and doesn't even want to dance?

I think there is something more in their relationship that we don't know about. Abby doesn't take crap from anybody but that one episode where Cathy changed the routine to her choreo, she looked like a dog with their tail between its legs. I'm thinking that Cathy has some sort of power over Abby's head, but I want to know what it is.

Oh yeah anyone remember the dance where they supposed lost because of their "choreo" (too vulgar i guess) well i guess that isn't why they lost because there was a dance worse than their dance at the same competition.

Oh yeah anyone remember the dance where they supposed lost because of their "choreo" (too vulgar i guess) well i guess that isn't why they lost because there was a dance worse than their dance at the same competition.

Electricity? They got DQed because of the costume and choreo

So they didn't lose because of the inappropriateness of the dance?

Electricity? They got DQed because of the costume and choreo
So they didn't lose because of the inappropriateness of the dance?
no i was looking up the song somewhere and i reaad that that's not why they got DQed. Lancaster isn't a amish town first off, i've been there and its quite normal to me, they also host the Starpower competition sometimes, they were told to say thats why they got DQed, i would love to know the real reason.

Back