OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I saw a dance by Dance Precisions to Single Ladies and they were wearing the costumes ALDC wore when they danced to Electricity except in red. And I thought that dance was far more inappropriate than Electricity and they were all 7 and I don't think they got DQd. And y do they all have short hair lol.
Found it!

I saw a dance by Dance Precisions to Single Ladies and they were wearing the costumes ALDC wore when they danced to Electricity except in red. And I thought that dance was far more inappropriate than Electricity and they were all 7 and I don't think they got DQd. And y do they all have short hair lol.
Found it!

I remember seeing them on tv back when they did that dance lol. It was on some talk show! Anyways the one girl who is middle the most way through reminds me of maddie. But that one blonde girl at the end that was center was really getting it!! As far as the hair it has to be a wig on a couple of them it looks weird!!

I remember seeing them on tv back when they did that dance lol. It was on some talk show! Anyways the one girl who is middle the most way through reminds me of maddie. But that one blonde girl at the end that was center was really getting it!! As far as the hair it has to be a wig on a couple of them it looks weird!!
Yeah apparently it was a big thing and it was on a bunch of talk shows bc it was not appropriate or something. And yeah I've seen other dances and that blonde girl is always gettin it lol. And I saw pics and I'm almost positive they aren't wigs. Going for the stingrays look :rays:

Cathy is completely ruining this show for me. How is it that Abby can get mad at all the other parents for voicing their opinions but this woman gets to do what she wants when her daughter looks like a hot mess and doesn't even want to dance?

ughhh she is really ruining the show for me too!! I feel like I'd enjoy it so much more without her. I'm sure she's needed to add to the drama and make the show more interesting and all but I don't even want to watch her at all!! and the whole "I'm staying and you're gonna have to like it" ... I just kept thinking umm NO, I DON'T have to like it!

I agree...there was something between Abby and Kathy because there should have been a HUGE blow up between Kathy and Abby over what Kathy did to Brooke. I don't know if she would have won, but I think she would have done better than 6th place. Brooke was rattled and her "costume" did nothing to enhance the performance. I think Brook's mom seems fairly decent and I know she had the fit, but you notice she fixed the costume for Kathy afterwards. There was a whole lotta something that was not aired. In this episode, Abby seemed like an excellent instructor prepping her students for a competition and Kathy was just whack and rude as heck (including rude comments to other moms...wrinkles, nose and so on.) I have to say I really like the performance also. I did not expect to, but it really gelled well.

Sooo weird seeing this competition at the RICC. When I'm there for cheer comps there's at least 5 times as many people in the hallways and it's completely empty in this episode haha. But I really liked alll the dances in this episode, even if Maddie did compete a division up :mad:

ughhh she is really ruining the show for me too!! I feel like I'd enjoy it so much more without her. I'm sure she's needed to add to the drama and make the show more interesting and all but I don't even want to watch her at all!! and the whole "I'm staying and you're gonna have to like it" ... I just kept thinking umm NO, I DON'T have to like it!

Yeah and when she tried to tell Brooke's mom that no her daughter wouldn't beat someone at her studio, oh yeah then why isn't your daughter there? There has to be something between Abby and Cathy, look at the way Abby treats the other girls when they don't do something right, but Vivi really isn't a good dancer at all and she says nothing to her. Constantly putting her in duets with dancers that are way better while others (Nia) never get the chance to shine. I just want this show to go all Jersey Shore and for one of the moms to go for Cathy's face.

Back