OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
One of my cheer moms said something about our new uniforms that made me think of Dance Moms.... I was like girrrrl you did NOT just quote Dance Moms!!

One of my cheer moms said something about our new uniforms that made me think of Dance Moms.... I was like girrrrl you did NOT just quote Dance Moms!!

Lol what did she say?! Was it saying the kids looked like prosti-tots?!
I'm jp that's my favorite thing that was said all season!

Lol what did she say?! Was it saying the kids looked like prosti-tots?!
I'm jp that's my favorite thing that was said all season!

Pretty much!!!! She said "They are young girls, not sex objects you know! Those skirts are so skimpy!"

Haha I am obsessed with Dance Moms so right when I heard her say that I almost died!

Pretty much!!!! She said "They are young girls, not sex objects you know! Those skirts are so skimpy!"

Haha I am obsessed with Dance Moms so right when I heard her say that I almost died!

Oh, tell her to get over it!

We went to the mall to give out flyers at the end of last season and the girls wore there uniforms. The older girls have the crop top on and they were standing in our booth (we weren't allowed to walk around).

Anyways this woman walked by and said that our girls looked like sluts, that's ridiculous she would never let her girls wear that.
Luckily the other parents didn't hear but only me and I wasn't ready to get kicked out the mall yet!

This was the uniform last season; we are getting new ones this season but I dont think they look sluttly lol!
44354665-afb8-8786.jpg

Back