OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just now caught up on the show (there is/was a marathon on Lifetime tonight) and I have to say that if my child got talked to the way Abby does some of those girls I would be finding a new dance studio. She talks to these girls about their mothers in a way that is tacky and just downright rude.

It also bothered me how Abby was basically saying that Kelly was being a bad mother for getting another choeographer to do a dance for her child. She wasn't being a mother, she was being a mother who wanted to see her daughter's talent be used. She had a point when she got mad about her kids never having the right uniform or one that fits. The fight between her and Cathy over Vivi's costume was because Abby didn't make sure Brooke had one to wear that was decent enough to compete in.

Can't wait for the next episode to see Kelly tell Abby off. The woman seriously makes me want to punch her.

If Abby Lee Miller had children herself, she would look at those girls differently. But at the moment i believe she wishing Maddie was her child, since i do recall her saying "I WANNA BE LIKE MADDIE" to Chloes mom.

Lol well there is another team who has our new ones for this year!
But I wanna see a picture, I never seen anyone with them at the competitions we went too but I figured someone else had them too!

15297_1105699739357_1732680467_198773_6006251_n.jpg

Those are cute and definitely the same but I like those!

Eta: they hive high top reeboks on in that picture. Lol

oh yes. I hate those things. We had a lot of girls with ankle injuries just from tumbling though.
the chevrons have to do with how many years youve been with the program.

The next episode looks so good. On the commercial Abby said that Brooke was going to end up looking like Kelly and Kelly said well that's a hell of a lot better than what u look like. LOL go Kelly! And it's nationals so it should be interesting :enjoyshow:

Oh, tell her to get over it!

We went to the mall to give out flyers at the end of last season and the girls wore there uniforms. The older girls have the crop top on and they were standing in our booth (we weren't allowed to walk around).

Anyways this woman walked by and said that our girls looked like sluts, that's ridiculous she would never let her girls wear that.
Luckily the other parents didn't hear but only me and I wasn't ready to get kicked out the mall yet!

This was the uniform last season; we are getting new ones this season but I dont think they look sluttly lol!
44354665-afb8-8786.jpg

No they definitely don't look bad at all! Some people are just jealous :rolleyes:

The next episode looks so good. On the commercial Abby said that Brooke was going to end up looking like Kelly and Kelly said well that's a hell of a lot better than what u look like. LOL go Kelly! And it's nationals so it should be interesting :enjoyshow:

Christi and Kelly and their girls will all be at BeerNutz in Pittsburgh tomorrow! Haha, I want to meet them!!!!! They better do an appearance when I get home in 2 weeks/when I'm home for Christmas break!

did anyone else catch that party party party (the song from their 1st dance) was played on jersey shore the other day? as soon as i heard it i recognized it! :)
YES! Me and my sister were watching and I started singing and I was like Oh sorry, they danced to this on Dance Moms :oops: lol

Back