OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
(on tv) Christy..."Melissa would you consider pulling one of Maddies solos to level the playing field?"
(on tv) Melissa..""Um i don't know i'll have to talk to Abbey about that"
(on couch watching tv) Bobbi..."WTF ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND!!! WHO DOES THAT?"

I don't think it was unfair Maddie had 2 solos... If I pay for my daughter to have a tap private all year long and you don't my daughter should get to do that along with any other solo she gets.

For you to ask me to pull my daughters solo is ridiculous and would be a big NO.

& if you don't like it so much take it somewhere else! I'm glad maddie got first!

Didn't she even say she'd rather hang out with her friends than dance? lol
LOL yeah.

Ugh. In the middle of episode 4 (I'm trying to watch it on my Mac) it stopped, so I refreshed it and apparently they took down episode 4. :eek: #ijustwannawatchdancemoms

LOL yeah.

Ugh. In the middle of episode 4 (I'm trying to watch it on my Mac) it stopped, so I refreshed it and apparently they took down episode 4. :eek: #ijustwannawatchdancemoms

She wants to cheer and hang out with her friends because being 13 is just so cool (not really haha) but her mom forced her to go.

I don't see what's so bad about Miss Abby, I think the moms are wayyy worse! Chloe's mom in last night's episode was awful!! Is it really that big of a deal that Maddie had one more solo than everyone else?

I Love Abby! I dont think shes that crazy at all, She just tells it how it is. The moms on the other hand, They need some help. I dont understand why they were mad about Maddies tap solo when she takes a tap private. Why wouldnt she get to compete it when shes doing it on her own time.

I Love Abby! I dont think shes that crazy at all, She just tells it how it is. The moms on the other hand, They need some help. I dont understand why they were mad about Maddies tap solo when she takes a tap private. Why wouldnt she get to compete it when shes doing it on her own time.
Ok good, I thought I was the only one who liked Abby. I think she's a great coach and you can clearly tell through her dancers, they are very talented for their age.
First of all, Maddie is my favorite :) she seems so sweet, dedicated, hard working and I see that all her work pays off. She is an amazing dancer and I love how her mom is way less annoying than all the other ones.
Second, Christi and Cathy are crazy! I feel so bad for their poor kids. I think Chloe could be on top ,but her mom is always in the way. And it seems like Vivi hates dance her mom is way too happy, it's weird.

Ok good, I thought I was the only one who liked Abby. I think she's a great coach and you can clearly tell through her dancers, they are very talented for their age.
First of all, Maddie is my favorite :) she seems so sweet, dedicated, hard working and I see that all her work pays off. She is an amazing dancer and I love how her mom is way less annoying than all the other ones.
Second, Christi and Cathy are crazy! I feel so bad for their poor kids. I think Chloe could be on top ,but her mom is always in the way. And it seems like Vivi hates dance her mom is way too happy, it's weird.

I love Abby too& I think she is a little out there sometimes but I would be too with those parents she is dealing with!
Even though some things maddies mom says is 2faced those parents are a little psycho except Nia's mom! So I still like maddie and her mom better then all!

However, I dislike vivi's mom very much and I don't understand why she doesn't take her daughter back to her studio! I think she just wants camera action!

I love Abby too& I think she is a little out there sometimes but I would be too with those parents she is dealing with!
Even though some things maddies mom says is 2faced those parents are a little psycho except Nia's mom! So I still like maddie and her mom better then all!

However, I dislike vivi's mom very much and I don't understand why she doesn't take her daughter back to her studio! I think she just wants camera action!
Yeah Nia's mom is pretty calm. I always feel bad for Melissa though because the other moms always talk bad about how Maddie is favored when her mom is standing right there. Its not her fault her daughter is a good dancer.

Back