OT Dancing With The Stars Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Noah's didn't make me cry as much as Roberts did. Wow did I lose it.

And it was really awesome to see Michael getting all the support from the judges for coming out as gay. That made me cry happy tears for him. Especially the comments from Bruno. I'm sure the dance community, like the cheer community, is very accepting towards that stuff. Everyone looked proud of him as they should be. He is breaking the stereotype in an environment where I'm sure is very hard to be accepted. He is a winner in my book!

Nastia I loved but I didn't looooove. Though it must be awesome to have so much footage, pictures, etc, of her most memorable moment. Her video package must've been the easiest one to find content for :p I loved Juliannes comment about how she's good at taking corrections..... Lol she's a gymnast.

I loved willows dance. She was great! Her story was also cute. I didn't realize she was 10 in the first hunger games movie.

My boy Riker, I was nervous to see him in the bottom two. But otherwise impressed, as always.

The rest were ehhh to me.

I only watched the first hour because of the basketball game. Sucks to learn Michael Sam went home. He was far from the worst.

I liked Nastia's dance. I just watched Rumer's and I wasn't impressed although she does have some grace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sad Michael left, but I rather he leave than the other two that were in jeopardy. I've watched this show for years and every year I get frustrated that the bad-but-popular dancers get to stay and the good dancers have to go but yet here I am, still watching.

Roberts made me really emotional. Noah's did too, but not to the same extent. His lifts amaze me every week.

Nastias I liked, felt like I was reliving her floor routine which was cool.

Willows was my fave of the night. I love contemporary and HG so the combo was great.

Rumer's, love the song, not my favorite dance from her but definitely wasn't bad.

Chris needs to go. I can't stand him being on the show.

I'm excited for Disney week next week! Saw somewhere that Nastia is doing something frozen, which idk how I feel. Like ya, she could be Elsa, but I'm just over frozen sooo ya. We'll see.

I'm sad Michael left, but I rather he leave than the other two that were in jeopardy. I've watched this show for years and every year I get frustrated that the bad-but-popular dancers get to stay and the good dancers have to go but yet here I am, still watching.

Roberts made me really emotional. Noah's did too, but not to the same extent. His lifts amaze me every week.

Nastias I liked, felt like I was reliving her floor routine which was cool.

Willows was my fave of the night. I love contemporary and HG so the combo was great.

Rumer's, love the song, not my favorite dance from her but definitely wasn't bad.

Chris needs to go. I can't stand him being on the show.

I'm excited for Disney week next week! Saw somewhere that Nastia is doing something frozen, which idk how I feel. Like ya, she could be Elsa, but I'm just over frozen sooo ya. We'll see.

Nothing in my book can be topped by Peta and that guy from Big Time Rush doing contemporary to Let It Go a few seasons ago so I'm not too excited for another Frozen DWTS attempt... Besides what other song are they going to dance to?? :p:rolleyes:

Nothing in my book can be topped by Peta and that guy from Big Time Rush doing contemporary to Let It Go a few seasons ago so I'm not too excited for another Frozen DWTS attempt... Besides what other song are they going to dance to?? :p:rolleyes:
They're doing Love is an Open Door I believe

Riker's was my favorite of the night, even with the issue w the little throw thing.

Happy Suzanne went home. Would've been okay w her or chris. Hoping he's gone next week.

Not surprised Rumer went the dark route. Thought it was a good dance, probably would've been my fave of the night of it wasn't for Riker.

Willow/Mark and Nastia/Derek were all okay, IMO. Like I said, I'm over frozen but the dance was good.

I love Disney night, though and I'm glad they brought it back.

Riker's was SO FREAKING GOOD, beside the little mishap. He totally got into his character and really performed. I was a little sad with his scores though I thought he deserved at least a 10 from Julianne. He just constantly blows me away. He was born to perform.

I was really disappointed with Roberts. Not because he messed up a lot but because Step In Time is one of my all time favorite musical numbers and the whole thing was butchered.

Everyone else's was ehhhhh last night. I'm also glad Suzanne Somers went home. I hope Chris is next. It doesn't seem like he really wants to be there. And the way he snapped at Whitney was not ok, poor thing.

Also the lip synching annoyed me to no end. Especially when people should only lip synch half their song.

Rumor, Willow and Nastia should have all gotten perfect scores. Even my boyfriend who I forced to watch last night agreed. Riker was my favorite dance last night hands down, though.
I was shocked by some of the really low scores though.

I wish rumer went completely out of her element and did a girly-girl princess routine. (Unless they don't pick their character? But I feel like she totally asked for a Disney villain)

Willow isn't the greatest, but every week I am more and more impressed with mark and his choreography skills. I feel like this season and last season have really challenged him creatively by keep everything PG with Sadie and Willow and he's done a phenomenal job.

And the costume department deserves a round of applause. Everyone looked so spot on. I loved the rabbit, especially.

I was so sad to see Willow go home last night! It was so shocking? Did not feel like she should've gone home.

I don't think she would have won but definitely wasn't her time to leave the show! She was so upset and everyone's faces looked so stunned. I felt so bad for her :(

I don't think she would have won but definitely wasn't her time to leave the show! She was so upset and everyone's faces looked so stunned. I felt so bad for her :(
Yeah. I loved seeing the different productions that Mark came up with each week! I was rooting/expecting her to come in fourth place behind Nastia, Rumer, and Riker. I don't know what will happen now.

I was so sad to see Willow go home last night! It was so shocking? Did not feel like she should've gone home.
Reasons like this make me hate the show.

I mean, I get it, the vote is part of the deal, but I like watching good dancing. Not bachelors and creepy sharktank guys who happen to have more fans.

Back