OT Dear Blank, Please Blank

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dear girl who just scarved down nachos, a pretel, a burger and fries right before she went on,
Please wait until you get off the mat to throw up
Sincerely, eat light before you perform!
lol. this just reminded me. one time, at a competition i was drinking a monster and i didnt know when my team was supposed to warm up. i pretty much would have ended up on the floor with my energy drink if i hadnt have just left it behind the stage. i carried it all through warms ups and ive never felt so sick competing in my entire life. thats allllll :)

lol. this just reminded me. one time, at a competition i was drinking a monster and i didnt know when my team was supposed to warm up. i pretty much would have ended up on the floor with my energy drink if i hadnt have just left it behind the stage. i carried it all through warms ups and ive never felt so sick competing in my entire life. thats allllll :)

hahah thats terrible!!

Dear "off season" of about a month,
leave me alone. I don't want you or need you in my life.
Love, not taking a break.

Dear One Who Only Goes to Disney for Normal Vacations,
The "green" is the floor next to the mat, you can't sit on it or you will get yelled at. Don't even sit on it between teams.
Sincerely,
A Veteran Who Gets Yelled At Every Year.

Dear A Veteran Who Gets Yelled At Every Year,

I can't wait to romp the green with you again and to have Tank be our "Green Guard."

Sincerely,
Your roomie

PS. Let's roll into people.

Dear School,

I will not be able to concentrate all this week because of worlds. I know I'm not going but I will be in Orlando Sunday to see my cousin and I'm going to turn her into a cheer obsessive like me and I'm going to be sooooo close to a bunch of cheerleaders.

Sincerely,

Me

Dear Susies Mom,
Please don't bless us with your magical read-the future powers and let us know everytime we walk into the gym that Susie is going to be on a level 5 team next year. And if that is indeed true, you might want to have Susie go to open tumbling a few times in the next couple of weeks because she at least needs to get her tuck consistent before she can move on to layouts and fulls....
Sincerely,
Avoiding the parent area until June

Latest posts

Back