OT Dear Blank, Please Blank

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dear worlds antendees be it competitors or traveling with, From our house here in Central Fla to yours .. Good Luck! our girls are super excited about seeing you all :)

Easy now. I probably need to be more careful...I shimmyed @Just-a-Mom and she had to go to the hospital for a couple of days.

:D

Hee hee hee. I was sure that it was the releasing athletes thread...but now that you mention it, you might be onto something. Why don't you ease up a little, at least until after worlds.

I'm still here in the hottest hospital on earth...guess they're trying to melt me back to normal. But word is I will get to leave tomorrow evening, in time for some Easter dinner. Woo hooooo!!!

Dear TopLap,
Thank you for being portable so I can read the fierceboard AND watch Iron Chef America at the same time. My ADD thanks you..
Love,
Kristen

Dear Mascots,
Please stay away from my Tinys in warm-ups. Contrary to popular belief, all children do not like large bears, cats, and whatever Jammy is. There is nothing worse than having to deal with crying children in warmups
Thanks,
A defensive Tiny coach

Dear Event Staff,
Please stop telling me I have to stop video-taping and move behind the glo-tape line half-way through the routine. Seriously, you missed the boat when the routine started. Because now I have half a routine. And what good is that? Also, please do not stand in front of me after you made me move behind your line and tell other people they have to move. Because seriously, paranoid British U.S. Finals security dude, I've had enough.
Sincerely,
Angry fans/Youtubers

Dear Cheerleaders Everywhere,
Please review the definition of a uniform, because lately it's gotten a little borderline. Uniforms are those lovely little outfits with skirts and sleeves remember? Sports bras and hot pants, yeah hate to break it to you, but those are undergarmets. Not clothes.
Yours Truly,
Those of us tired of seeing butts, crotches, and general nakedness

Dear People in the Arena,
Please get out of the way if you see cheerleaders running. If we're tearing around the arena, there's probably an emergency of some sort. It's not just for our daily cardio. Also, please don't make loud rude comments if I happen to hit you with my bag. Because I'm a a cheerleaders who's also a coach, and I need a hair bow, shoes, and a uniform skirt for 3 waiting 8 year olds within five minutes. MOVE!
Sincerely,
Those of us who have experienced this

Dear People who Have Been to Worlds,
What the heck is the "green"
Sincerely,
One Who Only Goes to Disney for Normal Vacations :(

Dear One Who Only Goes to Disney for Normal Vacations,
The "green" is the floor next to the mat, you can't sit on it or you will get yelled at. Don't even sit on it between teams.
Sincerely,
A Veteran Who Gets Yelled At Every Year.

Back