All-Star Dear Judges, Please Don't Write....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ouch! Who does that help, anyway?
Definitely not my teams self confidence..
It hurt obviously but we always kinda remember it and look back at it like remember that judge that called us a hot mess yeah lets show her thats the last thing we are :)

I hope you never went back to that company! You might think that, but never write it. Horrible. I think the "prize" for the bottom few teams should be judge time!

I hope you never went back to that company! You might think that, but never write it. Horrible. I think the "prize" for the bottom few teams should be judge time!

But then I would want my team to loose as I think getting feedback from a judge is an amazing opportunity lol! You should have dictaphones for your comments :)

Wow your coach should have definitely said something to the company owner. I am sure they would want to know how unprofessional the judge was.
Definitely not my teams self confidence..
It hurt obviously but we always kinda remember it and look back at it like remember that judge that called us a hot mess yeah lets show her thats the last thing we are :)

Well my coaches definitely told the company how they felt (if you know what I'm saying) lol ;)

i hate when judges comment for a level 2 team: increase jump difficulty.

they had 3 connecting jumps. what more would you life? lol

at our last competition 2 stunts fell in the stunt. for comments the judge wrote "some stunts struggled in the stunting section." (word for word) like wow i didnt know stunts struggled at all!!! i think the judges thought we were stupid...

I like comments like we had at a jambrands, which told us exactly what we needed to add to increase our score (another connected jump to max out on their rubric).

I despise comments that don't help me up a score...(don't give me commentary on what we did in the routine, tell me what works or doesn't).

Add more tumbling comment makes me want to leap off a bridge. No freaking kidding?! I guess I should add those skills.... That we don't have. I'd rather no comments then the dumb ones.

my team had a realllly bad run a couple weeks ago.. like i think either 2 out of 4 or 3 out of 4 fell lol..
the judges comments?
"try to hit the stunts"
oh thank youu, i actually thought they were supposed to fall

I hate when you get really horrible judges, I don't care if you just flew 6 hours to be here and arrived late last night, don't look at me like im something nasty on your shoe because I offer you a coffee!!!!

Back