All-Star December 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Such a fun weekend with all these routine debuts!

Literally gagging over TGLC and Cheetahs. They are just in a class of their own because the talent is INSANE on BOTH the boys and girls side. Tumbling especially... Steel, Coed Elite, Cali Coed have to catch up on the girl tumbling for sure.

Brandon Sr Black, I'd say this is the first year I haven't died over the reveal of their elite or pyramid stunt. It doesn't have it's usually creative flair, but I'll stay tuned.

On the lg senior front, Sr. Elite needs their music by now (I can't appreciate the routine just yet)... F5 I love (except they need to get on the team 1 to full train) , Stars I love, and Orange was as someone said, missing an "it" factors (loads of energy, aggressive and clean skills, but nothing super new).

On the Stingrays front in general, I'm just missing the wow factor from them this year. They'll work and they'll get better, but I'm almost feeling like they need to reorganize and stack their L5s differently. Overall order of impressed is Steel (my favorite out of the 4 right now)> Orange> Peach> Apple.

Love and respect the hard work they went it to training and choreography these past few months for all teams, but I'm more excited to see how teams shape up and respond to their competition through this month and into January as nearly everyone has debuted.

Maryland Twister has 19 standing fulls which is better then a one to full on score even though they score the same overall impression and routine composition skill counts as normal

CSP was ranting on Twitter Sunday (in a response to cheer updates posting SE's video) about how mad she was that she didn't have her music in time. The tweets are now deleted, and there are retweets from SE girls about how much they love their music, so I'm assuming they finally got it today. However, it was not smart on the producer's part to make her wait because, you know, Courtney Smith Pope don't mess around.
CSP needs to learn how to put down her phone. Her ranting is so extra.

CSP needs to learn how to put down her phone. Her ranting is so extra.

My team is still waiting on our worlds mix from last year that was promised to us by the same music producer they use. our first mix was so late that he told us he would give us a worlds mix because we had to wait for so long. dont think that mix is ever coming. we decided this year to change music producers because the one we have been using was just too unreliable.

thought it was only us that had this issue becuase we are a smaller gym but i guess even the big name gyms have had this issue with this music producer. very glad we made the decision we did to go with a different music producer. all our music was delivered to us on time this year.

My team is still waiting on our worlds mix from last year that was promised to us by the same music producer they use. our first mix was so late that he told us he would give us a worlds mix because we had to wait for so long. dont think that mix is ever coming. we decided this year to change music producers because the one we have been using was just too unreliable.

thought it was only us that had this issue becuase we are a smaller gym but i guess even the big name gyms have had this issue with this music producer. very glad we made the decision we did to go with a different music producer. all our music was delivered to us on time this year.

I think there were some things going on behind the scenes b/c of the whole copyright issue. He pretty much stopped releasing his mixes to the public because of it. I think he's getting back into his groove of producing. IMO he's the best in the industry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F5's routines is so fresh! I love it on them!

Orange has gone back to that "toast". Hey, they won Worlds with a "dry toast" routine.

Now that I've seen Babs, Stars and F5, the other two seem like they're missing some seasoning salt.

I want to see Senior Elite full out with their new music. Babs' stunts still look a bit of a mess because of those bent knees but their tumbling is great. Stars and F5's routines have the fresh look and I'm sorta getting F5 2012 vibes. Orange still looks "meh" for now but the skills are there

i actually really like orange right now, theres a few things i hope they change stunt wise, but i find their routines more exciting to watch now a days compared to when they first went large.
Stars and SE are giving me everything in life right now.
I love F5 as well but i hope they make changes to the pyramid, cause there is a lot of dead parts in it.
i havent truly loved a panthers routine since 2013, but the difficulty is there, i think they just need to clean up parts.

Back