All-Star December 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've just always felt like Coed Elite doesn't have a "large coed" vibe. I don't know, but their routine layouts/structures/elements always seem like they'd fit more in an all-girl style routine or even Medium Coed. Nothing ever really makes me think "ok this routine stands out in the division". I love CE, just an observation. I definitely think Cheetahs and TGLC are ahead of the rest of Large Coed at the moment though, both in terms of skills and "wow" factor routines.

Also, I'm not typically a huge F5 fan but that routine is how you do it. Them and Panthers are definitely doing it for me in Large Senior right now.

Small Senior X: so happy that they brought the Worlds 2015 unis back at X-Evolution, they are stunning. As a team they are so stacked this year. Definitely the front-runners in my opinion right now. I NEED to see more of Generals!!!!

Great Whites: in love as always. Their mix is my favorite of the season so far. Love it. And the second stunt sequence: heart eyes.

I've just always felt like Coed Elite doesn't have a "large coed" vibe. I don't know, but their routine layouts/structures/elements always seem like they'd fit more in an all-girl style routine or even Medium Coed. Nothing ever really makes me think "ok this routine stands out in the division". I love CE, just an observation. I definitely think Cheetahs and TGLC are ahead of the rest of Large Coed at the moment though, both in terms of skills and "wow" factor routines.
Took the words right out of my mouth!! So glad somebody else feels like this. There's just something about how they stunt and structure their routines that just screams all-girl to me.

Also confused about they boys pants on coed elite and why all the white stripes on the leg don't match. Some of them are on opposite legs and it just looks weird.

At X-Evolution, they have college recruiters so athletes were bands(tape?? Not sure what) on their legs to indicate age/grade I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Each color represents what grade in high school they're in. I think there were recruiters from college Acro & tumbling teams & college cheer teams there watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who missed F5 routine? I only see the snippets video. I'm also in love with TGLC but that's isn't new.

I am loving orange, steel, tglc, ssx, bsb, team gunz, Reign, generals

I am really confused by the medium all girl division. It seems to be the division with very few strong routines right now.

Small coed has so much competition with teams stepping it up so much as well as medium coed!

Can't wait to see how things change throughout the season.

Back