All-Star December 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not to be snarky (okay, maybe a little bit) but since they are the reigning World Champs, where are they stepping UP TO? But I will agree that they (and all of LAG) look good. So proud of our F5 girls!
I think a lot of people can agree that they may be world champs but don't forget how all the other large senior teams performed for finals... As a TEAM they are stepping up from last year and previous years. I don't mind the snark comment but I didn't mention anything about the fact that they are the reigning world champs, as most could agree (not to be offensive in any way), their routine last year was not a world champ routine. There were a lot of factors that played into their placement (not to take away from the queens!!!) I am just saying they have improved. No need to look past exactly what I said and meant :)

I think a lot of people can agree that they may be world champs but don't forget how all the other large senior teams performed for finals... As a TEAM they are stepping up from last year and previous years. I don't mind the snark comment but I didn't mention anything about the fact that they are the reigning world champs, as most could agree (not to be offensive in any way), their routine last year was not a world champ routine. There were a lot of factors that played into their placement (not to take away from the queens!!!) I am just saying they have improved. No need to look past exactly what I said and meant :)
I didn't have too look too far, because you just said above what I figured you meant. And since they are the reigning World Champs, their routine clearly was a world champ routine....EVERY team there on that mat last year was amazing. ANY of them could have won last year. In this division, all of the teams are VERY similar and talented. That is proof positive by the fact that EVERY team in the division won a major comp last year. Last year is over and the results are in stone. I'm just looking forward to another CRAZY talented year in this division....

I didn't have too look too far, because you just said above what I figured you meant. And since they are the reigning World Champs, their routine clearly was a world champ routine....EVERY team there on that mat last year was amazing. ANY of them could have won last year. In this division, all of the teams are VERY similar and talented. That is proof positive by the fact that EVERY team in the division won a major comp last year. Last year is over and the results are in stone. I'm just looking forward to another CRAZY talented year in this division....
Sure. Same!

Though GWs didn't look their best in that vid I am still obsessed with that 2nd stunt sequence!!

The non-watered down version is even better IMO.
My heart is still broken for them this weekend though. Their full outs in the gym have been STUNNING

I found a potato quality of ICE - Thunder's routine on Twitter, still can't find at least a 480p recording of their hit routine on Saturday...

I am, and always will be Team BSB, but it felt like something was missing from their routine or that they were holding back? I know it's only December and their first comp so kinks are still being ironed out but they usually look so strong from the get go and it's slightly worrying since so many small coed teams have stepped it up a notch this season!

I so badly want another perfect year for them!

Back