All-Star December 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay F5 literally just makes me smile. Wow whoever did the music just really hit it out of the park lol. It makes the entire thing so much more dynamic. When that routine gets cleaned up I think it’s gonna be a beast.

December 2017 Videos

I just had a good look at Generals' routine. They're not throwing many standing to doubles. Maybe I'm judging by last year, but not as much as I thought they would. Also, flexibility needs work. Good routine, but not as great as I thought it would be based on the hype. I am sure it will improve over the course of the season.

I really like Lady Lightning's routine. They tumble a-lot. It's not too flashy, just a solid routine.

Last edited:
Um.

Have there always been people dancing in the background at that comp?
Haha, I mentioned this yesterday. They typically just stand there, I guess they decided to have a little fun this year lol. I got a good laugh out of it.

Caroline's bounceback landing after near crash @ 1:49 was CRAZY! Wow.

Also, yea- they look like a brand new young team. Missing a bit of that experienced swagger, most noticeable in the younger flyers. No doubt that they'll polish and clean that up though. The elite stunt transitions are really cool, but PLEASE change center standing tumbling @0:25. One mistake/ off timing and those girls are going to get seriously hurt! :eek:

Back