All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The current Scamps Outlaws uniform was getting criticized in another thread, so I thought I'd make them a new one :) The word Scamps would be in all sparkles, like on the GBE uniform, and it says Outlaws down the sleeve, if you can't tell. I was trying to make it look like it was going right down the middle. And the little gray things are supposed to be little diamond like things

xd9m5u.png
This is a great uniform, and a HUGE leap better than the old one. Muy bueno. :3

The current Scamps Outlaws uniform was getting criticized in another thread, so I thought I'd make them a new one :) The word Scamps would be in all sparkles, like on the GBE uniform, and it says Outlaws down the sleeve, if you can't tell. I was trying to make it look like it was going right down the middle. And the little gray things are supposed to be little diamond like things

xd9m5u.png
If I could shimmy this a million times I would. Is the "Outlaws" on the side Swarovski like Tsu's old ones?

We made a pink zebra polka dot bow, it's bigger than the normail size of cheer bows. LOL. THE COLORS OF THE LETTERS MATCH THE COLORS OF THE BOW. LOL.:p

You're so welcome! I love how creative you and our fellow fierceboarders are. We should really be Varsity's creative design team. Won't be surprised if they actually steal some designs from this thread haa
Aww thanks! Screw Varsity, we should just start our own design company. Fierce Designs maybe? Hahah, I would probably die if I saw one of these designs in the new varsity catalog...and then maybe try to sue if it was one of mine ;)

Back