All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GUYS.
THIS IS FROM THE POPE.
"
Our worlds teams will debut their own unique uniform this season. Small Seniors and Senior Elite have them
Already. Small Small Coed was designed by GK and is beautiful. We are searching for a new design for CoEd Elite, Charlotte's Medium CoEd and Kville's medium all girl. A few companies have submitted options. We want a look that personifies each team and what they represent. If you would like to bid on this even if you are a new up and coming company. Please submit your design and pricing to [email protected]"

ARE YOU THINKING WHAT IM THINKING?!

GUYS.
THIS IS FROM THE POPE.
"
Our worlds teams will debut their own unique uniform this season. Small Seniors and Senior Elite have them Already. Small Small Coed was designed by GK and is beautiful. We are searching for a new design for CoEd Elite, Charlotte's Medium CoEd and Kville's medium all girl. A few companies have submitted options. We want a look that personifies each team and what they represent. If you would like to bid on this even if you are a new up and coming company. Please submit your design and pricing to [email protected]"

Does this mean Senior Elite will get NEW unis again!? :jawdrop:

GUYS.
THIS IS FROM THE POPE.
"
Our worlds teams will debut their own unique uniform this season. Small Seniors and Senior Elite have them
Already. Small Small Coed was designed by GK and is beautiful. We are searching for a new design for CoEd Elite, Charlotte's Medium CoEd and Kville's medium all girl. A few companies have submitted options. We want a look that personifies each team and what they represent. If you would like to bid on this even if you are a new up and coming company. Please submit your design and pricing to [email protected]"

What I'm thinking is that it would be just you e-mail them a design and they're either like, "We're using it. Thanks." or a whole complicated mess... :confused:
If I ever submitted a design to anyone knowing it would have the chance of being made, I would need to know more. But sounds fun!

Okay so im not the best... but this is my "Lady Elite" uniform! (Or maybe a co-ed team because of the black. who knows!) and its missing SOMETHING. i just don't know what..
t5g40l.jpg

ian i just use paint:)

Okay so im not the best... but this is my "Lady Elite" uniform! (Or maybe a co-ed team because of the black. who knows!) and its missing SOMETHING. i just don't know what..
t5g40l.jpg

Yeah, i got started on it using paint... its alot easier than i thought... when you get started on it...
your uni looks great btw:)

t5g40l.jpg

I think the arms need something.

I think some more white should be used as well.

t5g40l.jpg

I agree. It needs some specials details and rhinestones :p To mee it looks to similar to the level 5 unis they used this past year (the back looks a lot like the current front IMO)

I couldn't resist trying a design, so here's a quick & simple result for tonight. Haven't added rhinestones or anything at the moment, but the shoulders might look decent with them. Idk. Would prob look better for all girl because I'm not sure how well it'd translate to a guys version.
wmctux.jpg
:jawdrop:So. CUTE.

Back