All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My sister cheers for Fresno State, and they're supposedly getting new uniforms next year. She asked me to do a plain, athletic-ish uniform.
2ic007t.jpg

(The blue straps would be a custom/built in sports bra)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

My sister cheers for Fresno State, and they're supposedly getting new uniforms next year. She asked me to do a plain, athletic-ish uniform.
2ic007t.jpg

(The blue straps would be a custom/built in sports bra)

The FS on the front reminds me of the San Francisco Giants logo???? Wouldn't FSU be more fitting for Fresno State??

The FS on the front reminds me of the San Francisco Giants logo???? Wouldn't FSU be more fitting for Fresno State??
No Way! The Giants logo has the S above the F! It's completely different! Haha, anyways...
It's kinda give or take whether to stick the U at the end. Some schools do, others don't. But locally they're almost always referred to without the U.

No Way! The Giants logo has the S above the F! It's completely different! Haha, anyways...
It's kinda give or take whether to stick the U at the end. Some schools do, others don't. But locally they're almost always referred to without the U.

I said it just reminds me off it, not that it is the same ;) it makes me think of SF = San Francisco, rather than Fresno State.. other than that I reakly liked it

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account![/quote]
I said I

Reactions: Ems
Looking for a new uniform design for our Celtics rec squad. If anyone is interested in giving it a go, Colors r kelly green, black, and white. Sometimes we throw in zebra and silver or use shamrocks.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Fierce Board mobile app

Starting a new gym soon. And I want to see what y'all come up with. Me and the staff will pick the design we like the most to be our first uniform of our season. Can't wait to see your design!

INFORMATION:
Program: Xtreme Elite All-Stars
Colors: Purple, Black, White
Nun-World teams Preferences:
Skirt
Full Top
- May incorporate Mesh and Rhinestones (lots of bling)

World team (X5) Preferences:
Shorts, or Skort
Crop Top
- May incorporate Mesh and Rhinestones (lots of bling)

Also Make a male uniform too. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back