Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@XEAcoach I hope you like it :)

Junior Teams
1457604_10200097228551977_960368977_n.jpg

Senior/Worlds Teams
960213_10200097229111991_1819733304_n.jpg

Male Uniform
1467358_10200097229431999_228960152_n.jpg
For the Junior instead of the stars and you put a X.

@XEAcoach
Here's my design for the Worlds Team uniform with the guys version
vreqh3.jpg

30m1x8i.png
I love this.... except for the mesh at the elbows. I think it may be a weak point (as in, easily snagged/ripped) and it would probably get bunched up there when arms are moving/bending. Maybe a slight v neck to match the angles of the X and the V shapes on the sleeves? I hope this doesn't come across as too critical because I really, really love the design and think it would look fabulous and functional. I love that the boys have a little bit of bling on the "Elite".

I love this.... except for the mesh at the elbows. I think it may be a weak point (as in, easily snagged/ripped) and it would probably get bunched up there when arms are moving/bending. Maybe a slight v neck to match the angles of the X and the V shapes on the sleeves? I hope this doesn't come across as too critical because I really, really love the design and think it would look fabulous and functional. I love that the boys have a little bit of bling on the "Elite".
Not critical at all! What about if the mesh and the elbows was moved up so it was right above the elbows?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Hey creative designing people!!!! maybe you can help me out!
My university team is having talk about possibly getting new uniforms maybe you guys can help us get started!!

- School : Queen's University
- Colours: Red gold and Navy Blue
- Mascot: Gaels (our previous uni had a Q on the chest though)
- Coed team
- Crop top + full top both in consideration (but were leaning towards crop.. rules are a little different in canada!)
- Nothing too blinged out - were pretty conservative!

Thanks guys!! :)

Because it's the holidays and I'm procrastinating from doing housework, I thought I'd give our uni a redesign incorporating a sports bra into it. The discussion in the new uni thread got me a-thinkin' and this is what I came up with. The star on the full top is mesh as I wanted to see if mesh could be done well and not just plonked into a design without any real function. I really like it, I just wish we were due for a uni change, but sadly we're not :(

28uh4r8.jpg

(Eta: the back is one big cutout for the sports bra back, I don't know if it us all that clear from first look)
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

@Hodiestoe I really love those!! So pretty and athletic, I think the mesh star would be very cool! Maybe even with some rhinestones around it? Lol I just love sparkle. Love the logo/name on the front. Unfortunate that you guys aren't up for new uniforms, these would be so perfect. They are really great!

Hey creative designing people!!!! maybe you can help me out!
My university team is having talk about possibly getting new uniforms maybe you guys can help us get started!!

- School : Queen's University
- Colours: Red gold and Navy Blue
- Mascot: Gaels (our previous uni had a Q on the chest though)
- Coed team
- Crop top + full top both in consideration (but were leaning towards crop.. rules are a little different in canada!)
- Nothing too blinged out - were pretty conservative!

Thanks guys!! :)

Here is my try! Had a look at your old unis as I wasn't sure what your 'main color' was so I went with Navy blue.
Added red straps to the one on the right but I'm not sure whether I liked them or not, for you guys to decide!
Hope you like them. Let me know of any changes I could make.

There is bling around the 'Q' and along the red stripe on the arm and skirt.

9iz1bs.png

So we are getting a new training kit for the squad that's going to America for the US Finals. A few weeks back we had 2/3 of the squad missing (I was so mad) any way with the 6 that did show up I decided to get their views on what they would like in terms of design, colour, cut etc for the kit. I'll design a few and they can pick which one they like the best. The girls decided they were going to play a trick on the others that missed and tell them that they had designed it and came up with the most hideous description ever; bright yellow and kelly green sublimated, pull on arms so that we could wear it for the competition as our other one is very hot, skort bottom half and swirls and stars on it.

And so, because I'm off work and have some free time, I decided to have a go at designing it today. They wanted a full top and a crop top option. So...enjoy...

ETA: When they did tell the rest of the girls what their design was a few of them started to b!tch about it, so the oldest one told them to shut up, they were not at training so could not get a say. And anyway they all liked it so what was the moaning about!!!! I"ve posted it to our FB group to get peoples opinions and one has posted that it looks like an acrobat costume (I'm dying)!
2ey9a21.jpg

Here is my try! Had a look at your old unis as I wasn't sure what your 'main color' was so I went with Navy blue.
Added red straps to the one on the right but I'm not sure whether I liked them or not, for you guys to decide!
Hope you like them. Let me know of any changes I could make.

There is bling around the 'Q' and along the red stripe on the arm and skirt.

9iz1bs.png

Ouuuu I love this!! :) thank you! :D

Back