All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Even though I love our new uniform, I just wanted to see what you guys might come up with
f3319e2bc5c4b3c754496259f332f399.jpg
pretty sure these were posted months ago!

Even though I love our new uniform, I just wanted to see what you guys might come up with
ETA: if u could change anything on this uniform what would it be?
f3319e2bc5c4b3c754496259f332f399.jpg

I love this uniform the only thing I would change is not having the black mesh by the spider, replacing it with solid fabric so bra straps wouldn't show other wise I love it

Hey guys. It's been a long time since I've posted on here. It's NCA Nationals this weekend means lots of AMAZING routines which also means tonnes of design inspiration! Today’s inspiration are the ladies of World Cup! Which is your favourite colour?

World-Cup-Shooting-Stars-White_zps9zexswc4.jpg

World-Cup-Shooting-Stars-Black_zpsmj0ctdov.jpg

LOVE them both but I'm going to have to say that I like the white more!

Hey guys. It's been a long time since I've posted on here. It's NCA Nationals this weekend means lots of AMAZING routines which also means tonnes of design inspiration! Today’s inspiration are the ladies of World Cup! Which is your favourite colour?

You can never go wrong with a white uniform!! :)

Hope I didn't jinx it ....

You are an absolute ninja.

The white is stunning, but I'll have to go with the black. I'm in love.

I know they just got new uniforms but I had a request for this one over the weekend and I couldn't resist. Which is your favourite? Black or White?
Senior-Elite-Uniform-Black_zpsafsilb4z.jpg

Senior-Elite-Uniform-White_zpseqld4bh5.jpg
I think this design could work in either color. But I have to say the white one wins. You are very great at what you do. I could for sure learn from you ;)

Back