All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

usifi.png

Had a go at coed elite, not too sure about the pants
I really like these, but the back I think needs to be reversed it seems mirrored and also does the teal from the shoulder continue onto the arm design?

Heres my design fro Coed Elite. The guys uniform doesn't have all the sparkle as the girls because I figured they wouldn't like it. :p I gave the girls an skirt option too because I'm not sure if I could see CEA in shorts. They also got a different option for the top, without the cutouts. The gray circles are rhinestones. Oh, and the X things on the sleeve are supposed to me the X-man.

ip00v5.jpg

2mn0vuq.jpg

Ceacoach

Just made this one. I think it might be my favorite one I've done so far. The neckline was inspired by the Worlds practice outfit sports bras. And then I decided to use one of my favorite tools on Photoshop for the sleeves. Like all my other designs, the little silver dots are rhinestones. I tried to make them sparkly. Idk which team this would be for. I would make the guy version if people liked it and I could find the guy template.

154g2fq.jpg

ETA: Sorry I always post like a paragraph with my designs. I just feel the need to explain myself and what went through my head when creating it. Lol.

Ceacoach

Hands down FAVORITE. With ANNA! being a very close 2nd!!!! I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at all these designs. Y'all are amazing!!!!

Hi everyone, I posted a thread on the all star page but someone suggested I post in here too! Your all amazing designers and I'm in the process of designing some new uniforms for my gym. They'll be 3 styles dependant on level.

Level 1 teams and level 2 teams in the same style uniform. Long sleeved and long topped.

Level 3 and 4 teams in the same style. Crop and long sleeved.

International level 5 junior and senior in the same style. Long sleeved and cropped.

Im looking for something that is very stylish and sparkly, but modern! Our colours are gold, black and white. Gym is elite all stars.

Some designs have already been posted here!

Not a fan of every CA uniform looking just a like. Also over the X man. I think its good for Coed Elite but all girl need to have more finesse to them. SUBLIMINATION stop I hate it.

Back