All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did one for FORCE to see how the colours would go together.
Honestly just threw the back together, couldn't think of anything to put there.
2rhmj4l.jpg
A monokini romper uniform. Umm no. I can't even...NO. I am adding a smiley emoticon so I don't hurt your feelings. :) but still, no.

Hi everyone, I posted a thread on the all star page but someone suggested I post in here too! Your all amazing designers and I'm in the process of designing some new uniforms for my gym. They'll be 3 styles dependant on level.

Level 1 teams and level 2 teams in the same style uniform. Long sleeved and long topped.

Level 3 and 4 teams in the same style. Crop and long sleeved.

International level 5 junior and senior in the same style. Long sleeved and cropped.

Im looking for something that is very stylish and sparkly, but modern! Our colours are gold, black and white. Gym is elite all stars.

Some designs have already been posted here!
UniformDesign15.jpg

Here's my shot at it. It's not the best but I tried :p The dots are rhinestones.

uniform.png

My pathetic attempt at a CEA uni...insert rhinestones wherever. COED ELITE in rhinestones on the skirt. Collar is supposed to look like the head of the X-man vaguely. It looks like it's missing something though.

the back of the top of this is SO cool! never seen anything like it!

Hi everyone, I posted a thread on the all star page but someone suggested I post in here too! Your all amazing designers and I'm in the process of designing some new uniforms for my gym. They'll be 3 styles dependant on level.

Level 1 teams and level 2 teams in the same style uniform. Long sleeved and long topped.

Level 3 and 4 teams in the same style. Crop and long sleeved.

International level 5 junior and senior in the same style. Long sleeved and cropped.

Im looking for something that is very stylish and sparkly, but modern! Our colours are gold, black and white. Gym is elite all stars.

Some designs have already been posted here!

10gkb4j.jpg

here's my design :) the golden lines are supposed to be glitter, and if you look really close, you can see that the sleeve and a part of the skirt is in leopard print. the skirt says elite, and the top says jags, but you can change that. hope you like it !
oh wait you cant see the leopard print :/ but i looks like shooting stars worlds 2012 uni

Decided to play around with new uniforms for my gym since we need new ones. As always, the grey dots are glitter/sparkles.
Here is the all girl uni....
2zsw87d.jpg

And here is the coed one...
2iqfx2g.jpg

2vuzcra.jpg

I still need to make a full top one... oh well. Sorry for the pictures being so big! :)

Decided to play around with new uniforms for my gym since we need new ones. As always, the grey dots are glitter/sparkles.
Here is the all girl uni....
2zsw87d.jpg

And here is the coed one...
2iqfx2g.jpg

2vuzcra.jpg

I still need to make a full top one... oh well. Sorry for the pictures being so big! :)

i love the coed uniform ! so classy

Back