All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

jjr214.jpg

so this is my uni. of course its very fashion forward because it also doubles as a swim suit! you can go straight from the beach to the competition! the dots are stones and if you cant tell there is a rhinestone glove (who wouldnt want to stunt with that!) and a choker. And on the bow it says CTA.
I think USASF will really love this uniform!

this is perfect for daytona!!!

coedelite.jpg

coedelitegirl.jpg

This was my attempt at a CEA coed uni. It's rather different to the other uniforms but I thought I'd have a go! (Please don't rip it apart too much- first time designing a uni and first time using photofiltre!)
I can't quite work out the front of the girls' tops so I left them like that but there's definitely a lot of room for improvement there.
Ceacoach

ETA: The lines down the sides of the trousers/skirts are meant to go teal, teal, black, teal, teal around from back to front (or vice versa), but it was easier to show the pattern by putting the black on both sides

not sure if you've seen fierce's 2012 level5 uni? but that's what it was and now they merged with CF so i'm guessing he was just making them a new monokini ;)

not saying i liked the bathing suit uniform, but they tried :)
OH MY...:jawdrop:

Back