All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've watched this thread from day one and you guys have some amazing designs. We will get new uniforms next year so if any of you want to take a crack at it I'd love to see what you would dream up. Here's a picture of the current uniform so you can see our colors and logo. I definitely want to use less mystic next time ;)
a6937820-d49b-dbee.jpg

(we have 7 teams this year, I hope we can all fit on a poster again lol)

I've watched this thread from day one and you guys have some amazing designs. We will get new uniforms next year so if any of you want to take a crack at it I'd love to see what you would dream up. Here's a picture of the current uniform so you can see our colors and logo. I definitely want to use less mystic next time ;)
a6937820-d49b-dbee.jpg

Are you guys a full top gym?

a6937820-d49b-dbee.jpg

just had a quick go, so it isn't perfect. white dots are rhinestones x
CcE3p.jpg

Do you hav
a6937820-d49b-dbee.jpg

Do you have a mascot or anything?

cupieqt
template.jpg

the blue arm is supposed to be mesh, the dots are rhinestones (they start concentrated and thin out)
i did two different skirt options

altskirt.jpg

the second skirt was inspired by an old skirt i had, this is how the old skirt looked on:
_ASC2962.jpg

Very nice!

Do you hav

Do you have a mascot or anything?

We are Cheer Energy. Our teams this year are:
Shockers (tiny)
Chargers (mini 1)
Power (yth 1)
Electric (yth 2)
Fusion (sr 1)
Velocity (jr 2)
Intensity (sr 4)

cupieqt

the blue arm is supposed to be mesh, the dots are rhinestones (they start concentrated and thin out)
i did two different skirt options

the second skirt was inspired by an old skirt i had, this is how the old skirt looked on:

*Deleted picture to save space

Do you mind if i use your logo. I can't find one anywhere.

25imal4.png

Okay this took awhile but my attempt at a cheer energy uni. The dots on the arms are sparkles/jewels and the band at the top of the skirt are also sparkles.@cupieqt

cupieqt , I tried to make a cute one for you. :3 I hope you like it!
The silver/grey are gems/blingy stuff. :] The arms are mesh with bling. I just put a random team name on the back, and then it has crystals goign from bigger to smaller around it. Also, on the front near the logo, the crystals start concentrated and then thin out as they go.

283730_495233190493980_637358004_n.jpg

n6awlk.jpg

Not sure if the picture will upload. I've never uploaded one onto here before. But all the white dots are rhinestones. The swirl on the sleeve looks purple but its black. And I'd either want the rhinestones around extreme or on it. I wasn't sure. I'm not the most creative but I tried :p

Back