All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm gonna do a little experiment. I wanna see what you guys will come up with. I'm cheering for a team called All American All Stars. Our colors are red, white, and blue, and we're seniors, but we are ages 12-15, so half tops are preferred, but nothing skimpy. I'm not in the need for an actual uniform. I just really want to put your skills to the test. Design away!

I'm gonna do a little experiment. I wanna see what you guys will come up with. I'm cheering for a team called All American All Stars. Our colors are red, white, and blue, and we're seniors, but we are ages 12-15, so half tops are preferred, but nothing skimpy. I'm not in the need for an actual uniform. I just really want to put your skills to the test. Design away!

Heres a quick one I did. as always the dots are stones. the blue on the sleeves is mesh and the All American on the top is mean to be stoned to look like the american flag
6nxe7p.jpg

The dots are stones. Of course the All American would look much better, but it's hard to make fonts look good on paint!
voxvnk.jpg

fierce unis 'r' us haha, im bad with names 'insert clever uniform company name here'

*see what i did just there ;)

goodness me i am so sleep deprived
lol, i am sleep deprived also. 4 hrs of sleep.. yeahhh buddy ;) hahaha, hmm. maybe athlete designs? i know, it's stupid. lol i'm not necessarily good with coming up with names either. ahaa

Back