All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA uniform!
my first time making a uni... lets see if it shows up :p

539107_500979116586054_1177434678_n.jpg

I designed one for my gym. Just for fun. :] The grey dots are blingys and stuff. This is justa sneak peak, I'll be adding more onto it soon I think. I kinda like it how it is, but I feel like maybe there could be a little more of something. I'm thinking the team name down the arm? Anywho, TADAAAAAAAAA! :D

I designed one for my gym. Just for fun. :] The grey dots are blingys and stuff. This is justa sneak peak, I'll be adding more onto it soon I think. I kinda like it how it is, but I feel like maybe there could be a little more of something. I'm thinking the team name down the arm? Anywho, TADAAAAAAAAA! :D
I like the general idea! But something about the top seems off....

I like the general idea! But something about the top seems off....

CLA_Logo.jpg
This is our logo, so the image on the top is kinda a free-hand version of this, in color. :] Yea, I think the top seems maybe TOO plain. I look at it and I think like.. it looks classy and pretty, not too much. But other times I look at it and its like... not enough....

The uniforms are great on here! When I get older I want to open up a cheer gym called Carolina fury Allstars the colors being green(bright),teal and black. What could these amazing designers come up with?

I like this as is. Great job!!

Back