All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cupieqt i agree with the 3rd one being the best option. i love it! with the first 2, i'm torn. i'm a sucker for a white uniform, but i liked some of the details on the purple one better. (but i have a feeling the boys would end up looking like purple people eaters (no offense :p) just a lot of purple)

i do agree with @BaileyW that i would definitely consider going the leotard route.

will it be matte white or shiny white (like last season UA)?

my only "critique" is that white on a large area of the tummy may show some "flaws" even if you're skinny, whereas they wouldn't be as noticeable in a darker color.

ETA: tag-fail. forgot bailey is now cheernerd5678 . that's why we don't change usernames around here:p good thing i recognized your avatar!

cupieqt i agree with the 3rd one being the best option. i love it! with the first 2, i'm torn. i'm a sucker for a white uniform, but i liked some of the details on the purple one better. (but i have a feeling the boys would end up looking like purple people eaters (no offense :p) just a lot of purple)

i do agree with @BaileyW that i would definitely consider going the leotard route.

will it be matte white or shiny white (like last season UA)?

my only "critique" is that white on a large area of the tummy may show some "flaws" even if you're skinny, whereas they wouldn't be as noticeable in a darker color.

ETA: tag-fail. forgot bailey is now cheernerd5678 . that's why we don't change usernames around here:p good thing i recognized your avatar!

I'm just amazed there's someone else actually named Bailey! Hi cheernerd5678!

Also, I keep thinking that the forearms are mesh. And then I'm like NO THEY AREN'T MESH! although I do think that mesh there would be cute too... purple mesh like AS1 has navy blue mesh... I know a lot of people don't like mesh though, and it's becoming overdone. I think I'd prefer it as normal fabric!
I still really like the rhinestones on the first one. The way they are around the logo... I love it. :cloud9:

If I have extra time in computer graphics tomorrow I'm SOOO doing this again.. I was addicted during the summer :p

[quote="cheernerd5678, post: 694702, member: 16181"
I still really like the rhinestones on the first one. The way they are around the logo... I love it. :cloud9:[/quote]
I love that too! and I thought about adding rhinestones on the top blue around the neckline but I have no idea how uniform pricing works and I didn't want it to end up too expensive b/c the sleeves have so many rhinestones.

Thanks girls! The top will be a leotard so the band around the skirt will def show. And I like the rhinestone idea but I told Buege before it gets pricey when you start rhinestoning every piece of trim so that's prob why she left it off.

I agree that the all white is a better color choice for the overall uni. The only mystique fabric would be the blue striping (it's electric turquoise). The rest is matte white/purple.

Thanks girls! The top will be a leotard so the band around the skirt will def show. And I like the rhinestone idea but I told Buege before it gets pricey when you start rhinestoning every piece of trim so that's prob why she left it off.

I agree that the all white is a better color choice for the overall uni. The only mystique fabric would be the blue striping (it's electric turquoise). The rest is matte white/purple.
Oh good! I can't wait to see this uni! Sounds like it's going to be great! It's good that you're starting now :)
will you be able to get a prototype and such soon and make all the final decisions about design, and just wait to actually order until you have teams for next year? Seems like that would be the best way of avoiding the "busy" time - of course you'd order them during the busy time, but there won't be all the design choices, they'll just have to produce them.

Oh good! I can't wait to see this uni! Sounds like it's going to be great! It's good that you're starting now :)
will you be able to get a prototype and such soon and make all the final decisions about design, and just wait to actually order until you have teams for next year? Seems like that would be the best way of avoiding the "busy" time - of course you'd order them during the busy time, but there won't be all the design choices, they'll just have to produce them.

That's the plan. Sometimes I am smart ;)

yes :)

Here's the work up BuegeSmalls made with the colors reversed and a few design tweaks
usyre4ed.jpg

ashscott41
5-6-7-8

LOVE THIS. i would like it even more in a half top tho

Latest posts

Back