All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this or not but I decided to anyway.

I replaced her gloves with sleeves because gloves are soo not cheer friendly and her glass slippers with rhinestone Nifintys, doesn't really look like them though lol.
2urtlaa.jpg

The rhinestones on the sleeves were inspired by the wheels on her carriage and the lines on the skirt remind me of the fairy godmother's fairy dust.

I replaced her gloves with sleeves because gloves are soo not cheer friendly and her glass slippers with rhinestone Nifintys, doesn't really look like them though lol.
2urtlaa.jpg

The rhinestones on the sleeves were inspired by the wheels on her carriage and the lines on the skirt remind me of the fairy godmother's fairy dust.

This is amazing! If I ever need a uniform designed I'm definitely going to be knocking on your door (figuratively, because I live the other side of the Atlantic, but you get the idea :p)

2urtlaa.jpg

This is so pretty! Dream uni haha.

2urtlaa.jpg

i love this! it makes me want a gym to actually be princesses and use fairy dust instead of glitter. seriously envisioning a routine in my head right now with all the disney music it would be off the fairy charts.

i love this! it makes me want a gym to actually be princesses and use fairy dust instead of glitter. seriously envisioning a routine in my head right now with all the disney music it would be off the fairy charts.
At the end of the dance they can throw Fairy Dust at the audience.

This is amazing! If I ever need a uniform designed I'm definitely going to be knocking on your door (figuratively, because I live the other side of the Atlantic, but you get the idea :p)
Hahahah my door will be figuratively open

2urtlaa.jpg

Cheer Savannah actually had a uniform similar to this for their mini (or tiny) team a few years ago... they had a princess theme so it was cute. I can't find a picture though...

Cheer Savannah actually had a uniform similar to this for their mini (or tiny) team a few years ago... they had a princess theme so it was cute. I can't find a picture though...
That was probably the best routine ever. Wish I was on that team.

Ok guys here's the finished design! BuegeSmalls is a pro. Honey, this completes me. Thank you!
If anyone has any critiques we will listen but we are in love with this as is.

The dark color is matte purple
The blue striping is actually electric turquoise mystique
Left side is front. Right side is back
e9a3yzus.jpg

And the boys (they don't have as much bling)
a5ygyvuz.jpg
I love how the boys' tops visually mimic the girls on both sets, especially on the left where they have the same look, even without having the straps.

2urtlaa.jpg

I need this uniform now. It's sooo gorgeous!

Back