All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

An updated version of the uniform I posted yesterday - still unsure about the skirt :/
I'm open to feedback! :)

image_zps2f47e4b4.jpg

it's cute but all I think of is F5's top.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

@9paneldiva got bored watching her brother's practice last night and doodled on her phone. I actually kinda like this one. I think it needs a crown or butterfly or name or something on the white part on the back though. Maybe inset a V of mesh/ rhinestones like Smoed's uniform sleeves. But all in all pretty cute for a 13y/o :)

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1370861636.489341.jpg

@9paneldiva got bored watching her brother's practice last night and doodled on her phone. I actually kinda like this one. I think it needs a crown or butterfly or name or something on the white part on the back though. Maybe inset a V of mesh/ rhinestones like Smoed's uniform sleeves. But all in all pretty cute for a 13y/o :)

View attachment 218

I think it's great! What app did she use on her phone?

I got bored.. Since Midwest Cheer Elite was looking for new uniforms

Kinda took the idea of Smoed's uniform with the shorts slightly.. Rhinestones along edge of shorts (blue area with white dots) and the straps on the back

I also made design for World Cup Odyssey. It's quite inspired by WCSS' uni at worlds 2013.

Girls (I put semi-light mesh with rhinestones on both sleeves and the bottom of skirt)
970236_4212985261395_1586997061_n.jpg

Boys (I tried to keep it clean and athletic)
972276_4212985741407_1144642366_n.jpg

Could someone help me with a design?
Team name: divine
Colours:red, blue, white.
Sublimated or rhinestones I don't care. It needs to be athletic and you have I be able to wear a regular sports bra. Thank youuuuuu

I also made design for World Cup Odyssey. It's quite inspired by WCSS' uni at worlds 2013.

Girls (I put semi-light mesh with rhinestones on both sleeves and the bottom of skirt)
970236_4212985261395_1586997061_n.jpg

Boys (I tried to keep it clean and athletic)
972276_4212985741407_1144642366_n.jpg

I feel like there is too much yellow or gold on the girls top but other than that I like it !

Back