All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate mesh but I love this! Good job!

I feel like there is too much yellow or gold on the girls top but other than that I like it !

i wasnt sure if those were cut outs or color. but i agree, id change the shoulders of the girls uniform to white to match the boys. love the design though :)

It says mesh and if its yellow gold mesh I'm not a fan of it. But I love the guys top too so if they looked similar that would be better

Thank you so much for your feedbacks guys! I really need it to improve my design skills. I'll make sure to pay attention to it on my next design.

Thank you so much for your feedbacks guys! I really need it to improve my design skills. I'll make sure to pay attention to it on my next design.

I hope my posts didn't come off as rude they were just an opinion. I thought the design was great. Just wanted to make sure it didn't come off as rude !

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

A friend of mine and me were talking about starting a gym one day and she told me to design uniforms for it so I did lol. This is what it ended up as. I don't think my friend is on FB but if she is, HI SARAH :D
mcvot0.png

Inspired by Ice Queens (neckline) and F5's leo uniform.

World Cup Starlites
1001780_4212985941412_1180582625_n.jpg

This time, there was no mesh. I put full rhinestones on the font LITES. There were shiny lines with little stars on one of sleeves and the bottom of uni. I wanted to keep it fun, clean, and athletic. I hope I did this right because it's very rare to see WC teams wearing full top uniform.

World Cup Starlites
1001780_4212985941412_1180582625_n.jpg

This time, there was no mesh. I put full rhinestones on the font LITES. There were shiny lines with little stars on one of sleeves and the bottom of uni. I wanted to keep it fun, clean, and athletic. I hope I did this right because it's very rare to see WC teams wearing full top uniform.
Can you design one for World Cup Electra? We're a senior team. And also can you make it mostly black, half top and incorporate lightning bolt(s)? Thank you!

A friend of mine and me were talking about starting a gym one day and she told me to design uniforms for it so I did lol. This is what it ended up as. I don't think my friend is on FB but if she is, HI SARAH :D
mcvot0.png

Inspired by Ice Queens (neckline) and F5's leo uniform.

Okay, i'm in love - such a shame our colors are black and green because i really love white uniforms.
But i guess i would have to cover all my youth kids because they always manage to drop food or sauce or even juice on their clothes.
I would have to buy them a rain coat to cover them :)
Great uniform buege!

Okay, i'm in love - such a shame our colors are black and green because i really love white uniforms.
But i guess i would have to cover all my youth kids because they always manage to drop food or sauce or even juice on their clothes.
I would have to buy them a rain coat to cover them :)
Great uniform buege!

Thanks! :)
Couldn't you guys do like white with black and green accents
I would cover the youth kids too! I can just picture one of them eating pizza at a comp and dropping hot cheese on their uniform...disaster.

Back