All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

inspired by my old gym lol
jgs5y0.jpg
I absolutely LOVE white uniforms. You put just enough color so it pops. I would totally wear this one.

The IAG 5 uni for my dream gym Electric Extreme All Stars. Maybe it will be made for real in 10 years. My drawing skills aren't stellar but...
3531tgz.jpg

Heres my design fro Coed Elite. The guys uniform doesn't have all the sparkle as the girls because I figured they wouldn't like it. :p I gave the girls an skirt option too because I'm not sure if I could see CEA in shorts. They also got a different option for the top, without the cutouts. The gray circles are rhinestones. Oh, and the X things on the sleeve are supposed to me the X-man.

ip00v5.jpg

2mn0vuq.jpg

Ceacoach
My fav coed one so far!

4cbec4fd-00ab-355a.jpg

Obviously the Xs on the arms are uneven but that's because my fingers are too fat for the iPad... CEA uni that I couldn't figure out how to get logos on. So the little X at the bottom of the skirt is supposed to be the X man. Also the black outline is not supposed to be part of the uniform it's just the only way I could get it outlined. I rode the struggle bus with is one.

Back