All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

StarsElitebothuniforms_zps610e7d65.jpg

Tried my hand at designing a uniform :D the green is supposed to be more teal like though haha
what did you use to make this?

I am in the process of designing my programme's uniforms for the new season (we're in the UK so still finishing off the 2013-14 season at the moment!). I have some ideas but am not particularly artistic so struggling to translate my ideas into a design either on paper or digitally! Is there anyone that could help me put my terrible drawings into a digital format?

Or if anyone wants to submit their own design that would be awesome! Our colours are teal, white and black and we want a full top with either shorts or a skort - sublimated with a little bling, no cutouts. It's a programme uniform and we have coed teams so something that translates well to a male uniform.
ultrafuse
Here's a sublimated uniform design from GTM Sportswear! It would be perfect for you guys because it's already teal and has stars in the design. They also have a bunch of prettier designs but there aren't any stars on them, maybe they could add them? If you like the design you can call/email them and they can change the letter behind the star and the word on the skirt/shorts. Or if you like any of their other designs they can change the colors to your teal/white/black. :)

I am in the process of designing my programme's uniforms for the new season (we're in the UK so still finishing off the 2013-14 season at the moment!). I have some ideas but am not particularly artistic so struggling to translate my ideas into a design either on paper or digitally! Is there anyone that could help me put my terrible drawings into a digital format?

Or if anyone wants to submit their own design that would be awesome! Our colours are teal, white and black and we want a full top with either shorts or a skort - sublimated with a little bling, no cutouts. It's a programme uniform and we have coed teams so something that translates well to a male uniform.

awh the photo didn't post :( but here's the link: UltraFuse Cheer it's the first one under uniforms. it's called 'Cosmic'

I have a favor to ask.. If I were to send a picture of our uniform (rec league) could someone make an outline/picture of it, similar to the pictures in this thread?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So we are in the middle of designing our uniform with Varsity... We are liking it but not loving it. Its missing the wow factor... but we aren't quite sure what that wow factor is. We don't love the neckline. We know on the white version we def want more color on the sleeves. Thought I would come to this talented group and if anyone had any ideas. DM me if you would like me to send you the pictures of the prototype. Thank you in advance!

Sorry for double post.

Here is my design for CA Panthers. I put dark mesh around the neck with rhinestones. I also put swirl details on arms and bottom of skirt. Basically, this design is inspired by their old uniform at worlds 2007.

10482594_10201198066152229_5135090556802807860_n.jpg

Back