All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just for fun :p

Gym Name: Maverick Allstars
Colors: Blue and yellow and white
Full or Crop Tops: Full
Shorts or Skirt: Skort(cheer athletics style)
Bling or No Bling: Bling
Dye Sublimation or Normal: It dos not matter

Please design! I am hoping for a new to design to show the coaches because I don't like our current ones that much.;)

Hey not sure if you ever got anything. Here's an option for you.
Maverick-AllStars-Uniform-Render_zps2af98750.jpg

I am in the process of designing my programme's uniforms for the new season (we're in the UK so still finishing off the 2013-14 season at the moment!). I have some ideas but am not particularly artistic so struggling to translate my ideas into a design either on paper or digitally! Is there anyone that could help me put my terrible drawings into a digital format?

Or if anyone wants to submit their own design that would be awesome! Our colours are teal, white and black and we want a full top with either shorts or a skort - sublimated with a little bling, no cutouts. It's a programme uniform and we have coed teams so something that translates well to a male uniform.
Stars-Elite-Uniform-Render_zpsb7a38f00.jpg

Dear creative fierce boarders, i am in desperate need of your help! :)

Our small gym is in the process of wanting new uniforms, we are thinking sublimated, but we cannot come up with a killer design that we agree on. We are a small gym and previously we have had "hand me down" uniforms in bad quality and even worse styling. But this year we are undergoing a lot of changes , improvements, to better our teams and our gym as a whole. :)

So i was hoping that any one of you creative and talented fiercers could help. We are looking for a flashy but Clean look a la CA Wildcats. Clean with a bit of bling! And sports bra friendly ;)

Our colors will be Black, Pink and White.
We were thinking crop tops and skirt.

So if anybody out there would be willing to give it a shot and help out, we would be very grateful! :kiss:
Whats your gym name?

Dear creative fierce boarders, i am in desperate need of your help! :)

Our small gym is in the process of wanting new uniforms, we are thinking sublimated, but we cannot come up with a killer design that we agree on. We are a small gym and previously we have had "hand me down" uniforms in bad quality and even worse styling. But this year we are undergoing a lot of changes , improvements, to better our teams and our gym as a whole. :)

So i was hoping that any one of you creative and talented fiercers could help. We are looking for a flashy but Clean look a la CA Wildcats. Clean with a bit of bling! And sports bra friendly ;)

Our colors will be Black, Pink and White.
We were thinking crop tops and skirt.

So if anybody out there would be willing to give it a shot and help out, we would be very grateful! :kiss:
I can add rhinestones and the logo if you want.
2mecwmb.jpg

I was thinking with this design instead of having the straps get all the girls wearing racerback sports bra in black or teal it would look nice, uniform and practical. The team im at presently did the racer back bra as we had a very wide neckline and it look part of the uniform and very clean

Our gym is looking for new uniforms! Thought I would post this here too since there are so many creative types in this thread. :) Someone like @Vil up to the challenge? :)

About the Gym:
Name - Melbourne Cheer Academy
Slogan - Rise Above
Theme - Teams based on birds ie: falcons, phoenix, peacocks, ravens etc
Colours - Black, White & Emerald Green
Teams - this uniform would be for level 1, 2, and 3 including mini and junior teams
Requests - suitable for all ages, no stomach mesh, full top, modest, most likely just for all girl squads

Current lower level uniform (the one to be replaced)
4tk951.png

Current higher level uniform (changing to sublimated for new season)
ekombt.jpg

Would love to see if anyone has some design ideas - the Fierceboard is always so creative :D

@Official OWECheer I think clean and athletic looking, with just a hint of bling to make it a little more special and unique than the current design they have. The main thing they've been struggling with is something that looks good on all ages and sizes, as our gym has level 1 athletes aged from 3 years old to late 20's

Back