All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For the more veteran members of this thread, you will probably remember the POWER uniform i did eh... 2 years ago. Well, I got bored last night and sorta re-made it..
(old uni)
ekrv9d.jpg

(new one)
b4yyc1.jpg

ETA: Whoops sorry for huge pictures :confused:
This is gorgeous!

We are going on our third season with our current uniforms, and it's time to start planning our next. I'd love to see what all the talented fierce boarders have in mind for us!

Program: Dazzle U Allstars (DU)
Colors: Blue, Pink, Silver (for accenting)
Our logo normally includes a star
Looking for a full top, skirts, little to no mesh, cutouts, etc. Other than that we are pretty much open to anything!

Here are some of our past uniforms:

2cyo5sw.jpg

jqmamb.jpg

24mhq1u.jpg

2ppwsj7.jpg

Thank you in advance!

We are going on our third season with our current uniforms, and it's time to start planning our next. I'd love to see what all the talented fierce boarders have in mind for us!

Looking for a full top, skirts, little to no mesh, cutouts, etc. Other than that we are pretty much open to anything!

2cyo5sw.jpg

jqmamb.jpg

24mhq1u.jpg

2ppwsj7.jpg

Thank you in advance!
Tried my best, let me know what you think! :)
ScreenShot2014-08-14at101958PM_zpsb3ba7e3e.png

Edit: I also made a primarily white one incase you didn't want a dark uniform! :)
ScreenShot2014-08-15at64930PM_zpsd836186c.png

Last edited:

2cyo5sw.jpg

jqmamb.jpg

24mhq1u.jpg

2ppwsj7.jpg

Thank you in advance!

As always, I'll recommend @BuegeSmalls for the job!!

Tried my best, let me know what you think! :)
ScreenShot2014-08-14at101958PM_zpsb3ba7e3e.png

Edit: I also made a primarily white one incase you didn't want a dark uniform! :)
ScreenShot2014-08-15at64930PM_zpsd836186c.png
I really like this a lot! Both colors look great! I would just fill in the name Dazzle U all the way so you can read it from far away but love the design especially the V-neck!

Thank you in advance!
fbixb5.jpg

xpsoko.png

I really like this a lot! Both colors look great! I would just fill in the name Dazzle U all the way so you can read it from far away but love the design especially the V-neck!
I was going to make it look like it was filled in with the jewels but I couldn't get it to look right haha maybe I'll try again. But I'm glad you like it! :)

Edit: Went back and tried it again, and finally figured it out haha, not the best but it will do.
ScreenShot2014-08-17at45149PM_zpsa31b1a52.png

Last edited:
Back