All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

UNC has them (for a more modern example) so does Louisville. I think them because they give that college look but still can look good for all body types. Also. Would feel more comfortable wearing that vs. Just a crop top. We tried talking our coach into the crop tops without belly button showing be she said they don't look good on all body types...I disagree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive always been a fan of 2 piece unis where the skirt covers the belly button.
1337729114_c9d812a860.jpg
Same. It's cleaner, flattering and more modest.

Hmmmm, anyone wanna take a swing on my teams uniforms?
Name: PAC
Colors: Teal, Royal Blue, White, Black Accents
Theme: All teams have water/ocean themed names
Info: Crop Top, Preferably skirts, however shorts are fine too, rhinestones!

I should also add that my gym is entirely fictional, HOWEVER, in current process of becoming a reality! Working on Starting up in 2016 :)
If your gym ever becomes a reality, heres a uniform design for you! :)
Edit: the letters are supposed to have heavily packed stones, so they shine :)
ScreenShot2015-01-17at41217PM_zps9f6386af.png

Anyone wanna take a shot of designing our first uniform?
Name: Sanford Athletics
Colors: Gold, Royal Blue, White, Black Accents
Info: Full Top, Shorts, no rhinestones or mesh. SA in the front and SANFORD or BULLETS in the back.

Starting our first season in the summer of 2015! Also, thank you for taking your time in reading this. #SABullets

Anyone wanna take a shot of designing our first uniform?
Name: Sanford Athletics
Colors: Gold, Royal Blue, White, Black Accents
Info: Full Top, Shorts, no rhinestones or mesh. SA in the front and SANFORD or BULLETS in the back.

Starting our first season in the summer of 2015! Also, thank you for taking your time in reading this. #SABullets
I can give it a shot :)

This picture is probably 25 years old, so it might not be the most stylish lol. I was having a hard time finding other examples. I've seen them on college teams before & I think they look really great! Especially at games.
Most of my past Premier unis we had them covering our bellybutton. I LOVED it.
(my uni fell down during because my skirt was a little big but MOST of us had them covering our bellybuttons. Thats how they were made! (sorry for the pic size.) PS. this is my 7th grade struggle days so I'm a hot mess.
1929126_71035033928_6632944_n.jpg

ETA: heres a another picture. maybe I just have an abnormally high bellybutton.
1929126_71035058928_5912115_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back