OT Diet Diaries

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
if you have an iphone download Nike training.. its free and you set your music to it. Strap it to your arm and it tells you what to do your whole workout <3

i've decided to start training for a half marathon. hopefully the weight will begin dropping again. i seem to have hit a plateau.

I've really been struggling today and yesterday :( :( I can not force myself to go down and work out right now! I'm just dreading it! & I've cheated a couple times on my diet and now I'm craving bad foods :( ughh, this sucks. Someone tell me I'm not the only one!

I'm in the same boat- the doctor put me on steroids and I can't get enough food. I had lost 26 lbs in the last 3 months but if I don't get off this med soon I'm scared it will come right back :(

i've decided to start training for a half marathon. hopefully the weight will begin dropping again. i seem to have hit a plateau.

Same here, I've actually lost 19 pounds since I started eating healthier and I don't think I was that big to begin with. I was on the chubby side but I think I look great now. Just wanna keep toning!

Same here, I've actually lost 19 pounds since I started eating healthier and I don't think I was that big to begin with. I was on the chubby side but I think I look great now. Just wanna keep toning!

wow, congrats on 19 pounds. that's awesome!

my diet keeps changing with my mood, like it started no sugar then turned to limited sugar then turned to high protein then turned to smoothie diet ahaha all for worlds

Num1Stunta said:
Hey guys, I've been pretty absent on this thread, BUT I couldn't help but come on here and boast that yesterday I hit the 30 pound mark:)

Congrats!! That's awesome!

i am trying to give up soda!

You can do it! I used to be a total sodaholic when I was younger mostly and one year I decided to give it up for lent and haven't had it since :) I just don't really have the taste for it or craving anymore...best decision I've ever made! It's a lot of wasteless calories..I love drinking Clear Splash and different kinds of Naturaly Flavored Sparkling Water! :) I recommend maybe drinking this instead when you're starting to stop drinking soda!

You can do it! I used to be a total sodaholic when I was younger mostly and one year I decided to give it up for lent and haven't had it since :) I just don't really have the taste for it or craving anymore...best decision I've ever made! It's a lot of wasteless calories..I love drinking Clear Splash and different kinds of Naturaly Flavored Sparkling Water! :) I recommend maybe drinking this instead when you're starting to stop drinking soda!

Agreed to that. The Clear Splash is great and pretty cheap. Most people are addicted to the carbonation, not the drink itself. So if youre looking for that fizz, CS gives it to ya!

What works for me most of the time is to keep myself busy and out of the house as much as possible. When I'm bored, I get hungry. When I'm occupied with doing something else, it means less time being thinking about food and less time inside the fridge. I eat 3 meals with an occasional small snack. Trust me it works!!!

ok i will try that thanks!

Back