All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel bad for the families at this gym who did not sign with TLC and now will be associated with the negative image portrayed by TLC. Is TLC to blame? No, I would place more blame on the owners of the gym who signed with TLC. As others have stated, this is exactly what we expected TLC to do with this program.
CTR wanted attention, now they are going to get attention.

I see nothing wrong with the show being focus of lower level teams as we all have to start somewhere but we know TLC doesn't want parents sitting in the parent rooms behaving, they want the drama. TLC has done this to pageants, dance, and now cheer. All girl dominated sports as well. I have three sons and the sports dominated by boys have the "crazy parents" as well. I know of families holding their kids back in school to repeat a grade for the purpose of being able to make varsity football at a lower grade, or being the better player at a lower grade.

I never expected this show to be anything other than another T&T.

*Girl does forward roll*

Mom: SHE HAS LEVEL THREE SKILLS!

tumblr_m3qcqlkXa51qj47y6.gif

I know all of the families from the show, from pageants and I am not surprised that they signed on to do this show. Alisha and RD are very sweet, but they are fame hungry and have the money and parents to back them. Alisha has 3 girls who are gorgeous and talented;Cass has solid level 5 skills and could make a Youth/Jr. 5 team, if given the opportunity. Cam and Chan are younger, but Cam got her BHS at 3, so she is well on her way to be a CTR star and Alisha/RD have added a 2 year old cheer team for Chan and their pageant students, so give her a year and she'll be busting out BHS as well. Torann is one of the pageant kids and has been at that gym, since it opened. In fact, all of the girls they showed tonight are their pageant students from Perfection Studios,hence the name Cheer Perfection. Just from interacting with the families from pageants and from what I know, the show is scripted. They don't allow parents to act like that and even without a worlds team, they have or had a great gym.... Plus after CCU, CTR is one of the top gyms in AR ,especially for Perfection Stuido kids.

I'm reading all the comments and I'm truly tickled. First of all the tryouts were totally recreate, second showcasing a y2 team is more realistic to main stream audience. Third a level 5 team would never have the time to be trying to recreate drama, stunts or practice for the cameras they are focused on getting to worlds and taking care of business. This show mainly to entertain, not showcase the sport...On the other hand my CP watch with her eyes cover the whole time, she couldn't bare watching the train wreck LBVS

I didn't actually watch the show, thank you Jesus, but I did get the play by play commentary from my girls.

Sounded horrible!!!!!!!

Back