All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This was actually one of the better episodes and it showed all aspects of cheer. Let's face it. We have all come across Mom's like them. I personally aspire to be the one who is organized and scheduled and walks away when there is drama. My best advice as I m going on to Season 8 of cheer, do not car pool and do not share a room. The girls are like that in the morning. I thought it was just mine and it made me feel better to see that it wasn't just me. Now my CP does her own, THANK YOU CHEER GODS! After 7 yrs you would think I would know my way around Orlando but I still get lost.

I still think there needs to be a Reality Show based on Baseball/Football dads, they have some true nuts out there too.
You have NO idea.....my nephew played travel baseball for over 12 years and I was a Kelley Athletics rep who sold baseball gear in a booth at tournaments for 2 years.
I saw some doozies....My brother was a coach......Don't even get me started on him.

I just don't get this show at all!!!!!! I gave it another try, and sometimes it is hard to change the channel, if nothing else is on.... So I decided to read a book, which was a great read anyway!!! I would like to try this show, but it is just so UNrealistic as it is...:fro:

This was actually one of the better episodes and it showed all aspects of cheer. Let's face it. We have all come across Mom's like them. I personally aspire to be the one who is organized and scheduled and walks away when there is drama. My best advice as I m going on to Season 8 of cheer, do not car pool and do not share a room. The girls are like that in the morning. I thought it was just mine and it made me feel better to see that it wasn't just me. Now my CP does her own, THANK YOU CHEER GODS! After 7 yrs you would think I would know my way around Orlando but I still get lost.
This and yes! I think we were separated at birth.
I did not understand why if they flew all the way to Chiacgo they each needed to rent cars and get themselves from the airport to the hotel to the comp venue. Wouldn't it have made more sense to rent a bus for the team? Kept everyone together, would probably have been cheaper, no one would have gotten lost, and TLC could have had all the drama mamas together in one vehicle with room for the camera crew as well.

I really don't understand how someone would be okay with producers making them out to be nasty and mean like that. If I were Ann, I would tell the producers let it be someone else. It's embarrassing to her kid, IMO. I wouldn't do it just to be on tv!

I really don't understand how someone would be okay with producers making them out to be nasty and mean like that. If I were Ann, I would tell the producers let it be someone else. It's embarrassing to her kid, IMO. I wouldn't do it just to be on tv!
She may not think she is nasty and mean. People like that rarely do. I think she's more concerned with how her hair looks than how her behavior is portrayed. Was she that blonde during the pilot? :cool:

My CP cheers for Lake Zurich Elite - Blaze. I saw her cute little face on the show last night! Blurred, but still visible :) haha! We have had some great seasons since we've been involved in the program and I've seen A LOT worse - I don't think we are one of the weakest programs in the Chicago area but I will say this season has not been our best. Our gym changed ownership this year, as well as our entire coaching staff and it's kind of been a hot mess since.

I know you weren't intentionally bashing and absolutely no offense taken. We are actually moving over to UA next season but I still feel like I should somewhat defend our program while we're still there ;)
Hands down I think you guys were the strongest program there, and the huge difference in scores shows that. :)

And I'm aware of the changes you guys have gone through there, which is why the disclaimer of any program can turn things around.

Glad to hear you'll be joining us next season though!

my biggest issue with the show is Ann. why in the world would anyone even want to be friends with her?

i did get a good little laugh in when the moms were putting the make up on, that is soooooo me and my daughter in the morning. "stop moving!!" "i'm not moving!!!" "yes you are!!!" "i'm hungy!" "well let me get your **** makeup on so we can go eat!!!"

my biggest issue with the show is Ann. why in the world would anyone even want to be friends with her?

i did get a good little laugh in when the moms were putting the make up on, that is soooooo me and my daughter in the morning. "stop moving!!" "i'm not moving!!!" "yes you are!!!" "i'm hungy!" "well let me get your **** makeup on so we can go eat!!!"

I feel like the show would be 100x better and more tolerable without Ann on it.... just my two cents :oops:

Back