All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You're a brand new user and your only posts are in this thread and "Ethical Gyms." Did you create your account just to post about this gym?

Even if she did, I can't blame her. This is pretty crazy stuff and it's true. I've heard it from about 4 different independent sources now and it's for all to see on the schedule/old results/new results. Old results I have on my computer only. But you can compare the schedule against the results here. Check large Y3. (Arena schedule)

The STATE Championships

This doesn't affect me personally, I'm just a local cheer mom who hates cheating and I'm glad they got caught! :)

Even if she did, I can't blame her. This is pretty crazy stuff and it's true. I've heard it from about 4 different independent sources now and it's for all to see on the schedule/old results/new results. Old results I have on my computer only. But you can compare the schedule against the results here. Check large Y3. (Arena schedule)

The STATE Championships

This doesn't affect me personally, I'm just a local cheer mom who hates cheating and I'm glad they got caught! :)
Do you ever wonder if there is another side to the story that your "four sources" haven't heard because they aren't actually apart of the gym. All of you guys keep saying that they always "cheat". I am curious as to how they cheat besides this claim "that they have illegal athletes on their teams." You claim that their are other teams in this gym that do cheat. Can you explain how they cheat? I am just very curious.

No, please look when I joined. I like to read more than I like to post.
And it now, does not effect me either. My daughters team does not go to the same comps as flip city. But a few years ago we did, and to lose to someone cheating is annoying to say the least!

You're a brand new user and your only posts are in this thread and "Ethical Gyms." Did you create your account just to post about this gym?
Can you explain why it would matter? The board has a set of standards for new users and those were followed. I don't feel this is an inappropriate topic.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Do you ever wonder if there is another side to the story that your "four sources" haven't heard because they aren't actually apart of the gym. All of you guys keep saying that they always "cheat". I am curious as to how they cheat besides this claim "that have illegal athletes on their teams." You claim that their are other teams in this gym that do cheat. Can you explain how they cheat?

What I've heard is that it's only been proven on one team this time but that they cheat with ages on other teams too.

But I don't know if it's true about the other teams.

Can you explain why it would matter? The board has a set of standards for new users and those were followed. I don't feel this is an inappropriate topic.

I'm always wary of new users whose only comments are allegations about another gym - especially when they start naming names. It usually accomplishes nothing but stirring up drama.

I'm always wary of new users whose only comments are allegations about another gym - especially when they start naming names. It usually accomplishes nothing but stirring up drama.
I would agree if they were posting unfounded information. The user you questioned hasn't from what I have read.

I agree with you but this is kinda different becuase it's proven (not just allegations) and for all to see on the page I linked. And it was me who first mentioned the gym name, not her. I could have just said compare the schedule and results from this comp. ;)

ETA: Yes @quitthedrama didn't see your post.

I agree with you but this is kinda different becuase it's proven (not just allegations) and for all to see on the page I linked. And it was me who first mentioned the gym name, not her. I could have just said compare the schedule and results from this comp. ;)

It's true. And now the whole gym has to show government a government/state issued id to compete. If they can't get them by this weekend, they can't compete. And it is every comp going forward for them. They'll have to go to the DMV and get one or have a passport. This is part of their sanctions imposed by USASF.

It's true. And now the whole gym has to show government a government/state issued id to compete. If they can't get them by this weekend, they can't compete. And it is every comp going forward for them. They'll have to go to the DMV and get one or have a passport. This is part of their sanctions imposed by USASF.

I wish we had this standard across the board!

I don't think you've delved into the realm of crazy, but I think the other allegations have taken it a bit far---ie, drug use, naked pictures...etc. None of that has concrete proof (not that I wanna see that proof) like proof has been shown of them losing their title. If I didn't know the backstory, I'd be wary too.

I think it's a bit of a cop out though. We already have to show birth certificate and photo. So the penalty is they just have to show a stricter form of it? If that's the case....

I think it's a bit of a cop out though. We already have to show birth certificate and photo. So the penalty is they just have to show a stricter form of it? If that's the case....

Have you ever tried to forge a government issued ID? It's a much stricter and more costly than the average birth certificate and picture. Assuming parents don't know, they're gonna have to find out now since they're going to have to go fork out money for a FL ID or a passport.

Latest posts

Back